Welcome to CLOVIS, CA 93612
93612 is a densely populated, urban zip code in Clovis, California. The population is racially diverse, and about evenly divided between singles and married couples. At $197,600 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Fresno metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The average family income here is $42,717/year. This is less than the national average of $70,000/year. However, the national average number is a little misleading because there are some very wealthy Americans earning $50 million a year or more. (Wouldn't that be nice!) This pushes the national average higher than in would be without those edge cases. The median household income in the US (median, meaning half of US households make more and half make less) is at about $50,000/year. Median family income in 93612 is $35,464.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 93612 earn an average of $27,815/year. Women earn only $19,037/year.
14,386 people in 93612 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 93612? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 20.4 minutes.
The median age here is 31. There are 16,956 men and 18,395 women. The median age for men is 30 while for women the median age is 33.
To give you a sense of the community, 13,311 people (out of the 35,351 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 14,260 homes, and 1,549 businesses every day. 476 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
93612 Zip code is located in the Pacific time zone at 37 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Seoul, South Korea!) and -120 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 381 feet above sea levell.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 93612
Neighborhood Link provides FREE neighborhood websites to over 35,000 neighborhoods, HOAs, condo associations, and other local groups across the US. If your neighborhood isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up your site right away!
Other nearby neighborhoods
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Cencal Neighborhood Watch
- First and Shields Neighborhood Watch
- First & Herndon Neighbors
- Fresno Pavilion Saturday Farmers Market
- Fresno Riverpark Tuesday Farmers Market
HOA Property Management Information in Clovis, CA
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Clovis, CA
Average Home Value in 93612: $197,600
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
- Total Population: 35,351
- White Population: 25,136
- Black Population: 1,708
- Hispanic Population: 11,895
- Asian Population: 3,542
- Hawaiian Population: 236
- Indian Population: 1,243
- Male Population: 16,956
- Female Population: 18,395
- Median Age: 31
- Median Age of Males: 30
- Median Age of Females: 33
- Region: West
- Division: Pacific
- State: California
- CSA Name: Fresno-Madera, CA
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Fresno CA
- County: Fresno
- City: Clovis
- Longitude: -119.7
- Latitude: 36.8
- Elevation: 382 feet above sea levele
- Area code: 559
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 14,056
- Drive alone: 11,279
- Carpool: 2,037
- Public transit: 124
- Ride bikes or walk: 476
- Average commute time: 20.4 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 418
- 5 - 9: 1,918
- 10 - 14: 2,429
- 15 - 19: 3,166
- 20 - 24: 2,673
- 25 - 29: 820
- 30 - 34: 1,276
- 35 - 39: 157
- 40 - 44: 165
- 45 - 59: 499
- 60 - 89: 249
- 90 plus: 286
- Average House Value: $197,600
- Average Annual Household Income: $39,609
- Businesses: 964
- Employees: 15,491
- Annual Payroll: $490,787,000
- Average Family Income: $42,717
- Median Family Income: $30,646
- Average Income for Men: $27,815
- Average Income for Women: $19,037
- Congressional District: 21
- Congressional District Land Area: 8025.0
- Sr Senator: Barbara Boxer (D)
- Jr Senator: Dianne Feinstein (D)
- US House Representative: David G. Valadao (R)
- County FIPS Code: 019
- State FIPS Code: 06
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 93612
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 93612 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Cole Elementary
- 615 West Stuart Ave.
- Clovis, CA 93612
- (559) 327-6200
- Sierra Vista Elementary
- 510 Barstow Ave.
- Clovis, CA 93612
- (559) 327-7900
- Tarpey Elementary
- 2700 Minnewawa Ave.
- Clovis, CA 93612
- (559) 327-8000
Photos near Zip Code 93612, Clovis, CA
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 93612 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://meganslaw.ca.gov/disclaimer.htm. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: