Welcome to ACTON, CA 93510
93510 is a sparsely populated, upscale suburban zip code in Acton, California. The population is primarily white, older, and mostly married couples. At $504,200 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Los Angeles-Long Beach-Santa Ana metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The average family here is doing well financially earning $94,723/year.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 93510 earn an average of $62,583/year. Women earn only $29,110/year.
3,456 people in 93510 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 93510? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living in 93510 is 46.8 minutes!
The median age here is 45. There are 4,086 men and 3,907 women. The median age for men is 45 while for women the median age is 45.
To give you a sense of the community, 4,611 people (out of the 7,993 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 2,447 homes, and 115 businesses every day. 7 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
93510 Zip code is located in the Pacific time zone at 34 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Hiroshima, Japan!) and -118 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 2,905 feet above sea levell.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 93510
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Acton, CA
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Acton, CA
Average Home Value in 93510: $504,200
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 7,993
- White Population: 6,969
- Black Population: 177
- Hispanic Population: 1,587
- Asian Population: 232
- Hawaiian Population: 23
- Indian Population: 172
- Male Population: 4,086
- Female Population: 3,907
- Median Age: 45
- Median Age of Males: 45
- Median Age of Females: 45
- Region: West
- Division: Pacific
- State: California
- CSA Name: Los Angeles-Long Beach-Riverside, CA
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Los Angeles-Long Beach-Santa Ana CA
- County: Los Angeles
- City: Acton
- Longitude: -118.2
- Latitude: 34.5
- Elevation: 2,905 feet above sea levele
- Area code: 661
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 3,201
- Drive alone: 2,561
- Carpool: 577
- Public transit: 23
- Ride bikes or walk: 7
- Average commute time: 46.8 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 64
- 5 - 9: 139
- 10 - 14: 169
- 15 - 19: 114
- 20 - 24: 189
- 25 - 29: 129
- 30 - 34: 265
- 35 - 39: 114
- 40 - 44: 141
- 45 - 59: 810
- 60 - 89: 780
- 90 plus: 287
- Average House Value: $504,200
- Average Annual Household Income: $87,591
- Businesses: 146
- Employees: 891
- Annual Payroll: $26,731,000
- Average Family Income: $94,723
- Median Family Income: $65,737
- Average Income for Men: $62,583
- Average Income for Women: $29,110
- Congressional District: 25
- Congressional District Land Area: 21484.0
- Sr Senator: Barbara Boxer (D)
- Jr Senator: Dianne Feinstein (D)
- US House Representative: Howard P. ?Buck? McKeon (R)
- County FIPS Code: 037
- State FIPS Code: 06
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 93510
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 93510 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Meadowlark Elementary
- 3015 West Sacramento St.
- Acton, CA 93510
- (661) 269-8140
- Middle Schools
- High Desert
- 3620 Antelope Woods Rd.
- Acton, CA 93510
- (661) 269-0310
- High Schools
- Vasquez High
- 33630 Red Rover Mine Rd.
- Acton, CA 93510
- (661) 269-0451
Photos near Zip Code 93510, Acton, CA
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 93510 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://meganslaw.ca.gov/disclaimer.htm. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: