Welcome to LOMPOC, CA 93436
93436 is a sparsely populated, upscale suburban zip code in Lompoc, California. The population is racially diverse, and mostly married couples. Housing prices here (average $312,300) are fairly typical for the Santa Barbara-Santa Maria-Goleta metro area.
The average family income here is $56,424/year. This is less than the national average of $70,000/year. However, the national average number is a little misleading because there are some very wealthy Americans earning $50 million a year or more. (Wouldn't that be nice!) This pushes the national average higher than in would be without those edge cases. The median household income in the US (median, meaning half of US households make more and half make less) is at about $50,000/year. Median family income in 93436 is $47,239.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 93436 earn an average of $33,849/year. Women earn only $22,527/year.
20,061 people in 93436 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 93436? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 25.5 minutes.
The median age here is 36. There are 28,423 men and 25,594 women. The median age for men is 35 while for women the median age is 37.
To give you a sense of the community, 25,258 people (out of the 54,017 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 18,036 homes, and 1,038 businesses every day. 603 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
93436 Zip code is located in the Pacific time zone at 35 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Osaka, Japan!) and -120 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 90 feet above sea levell.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 93436
Neighborhood Link provides FREE neighborhood websites to over 35,000 neighborhoods, HOAs, condo associations, and other local groups across the US. If your neighborhood isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up your site right away!
Other nearby neighborhoods
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Arroyo Grande City Hall Farmers Market
- Arroyo Grande Oak Park Plaza Farmers Market
- Avila Beach Farmers Market
- Black Lake
- Lompoc Farmers Market
HOA Property Management Information in Lompoc, CA
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Lompoc, CA
Average Home Value in 93436: $312,300
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
- Total Population: 54,017
- White Population: 37,474
- Black Population: 3,666
- Hispanic Population: 24,243
- Asian Population: 3,021
- Hawaiian Population: 484
- Indian Population: 1,732
- Male Population: 28,423
- Female Population: 25,594
- Median Age: 36
- Median Age of Males: 35
- Median Age of Females: 37
- Region: West
- Division: Pacific
- State: California
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Santa Barbara-Santa Maria-Goleta CA
- County: Santa Barbara
- City: Lompoc
- Longitude: -120.4
- Latitude: 34.7
- Elevation: 91 feet above sea levele
- Area code: 805
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 19,500
- Drive alone: 14,766
- Carpool: 3,597
- Public transit: 241
- Ride bikes or walk: 603
- Average commute time: 25.5 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 905
- 5 - 9: 3,252
- 10 - 14: 3,517
- 15 - 19: 2,512
- 20 - 24: 1,681
- 25 - 29: 670
- 30 - 34: 1,879
- 35 - 39: 330
- 40 - 44: 491
- 45 - 59: 2,126
- 60 - 89: 1,841
- 90 plus: 296
- Average House Value: $312,300
- Average Annual Household Income: $52,864
- Businesses: 664
- Employees: 6,597
- Annual Payroll: $202,946,000
- Average Family Income: $56,424
- Median Family Income: $41,952
- Average Income for Men: $33,849
- Average Income for Women: $22,527
- Congressional District: 23, 24
- Congressional District Land Area: 1041.0, 3883.0
- Sr Senator: Barbara Boxer (D)
- Jr Senator: Dianne Feinstein (D)
- US House Representative: Kevin McCarthy (R)
- County FIPS Code: 083
- State FIPS Code: 06
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 93436
Schools in 93436 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Buena Vista Elementary
- 100 Aldebaran Ave.
- Lompoc, CA 93436
- (805) 742-2020
- Clarence Ruth Elementary
- 501 North W St.
- Lompoc, CA 93436
- (805) 742-2500
- Leonora Fillmore Elementary
- 1211 East Pine Ave.
- Lompoc, CA 93436
- (805) 742-2100
- Lompoc Learning Center
- 606 East Central Ave.
- Lompoc, CA 93436
- (805) 742-3230
Photos near Zip Code 93436, Lompoc, CA
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 93436 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://meganslaw.ca.gov/disclaimer.htm. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: