Welcome to OAK VIEW, CA 93022
93022 is an upscale suburban zip code in Oak View, California. The population is primarily white, and mostly married couples. At $535,400 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Oxnard-Thousand Oaks-Ventura metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The average family here is doing well financially earning $78,346/year.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 93022 earn an average of $49,049/year. Women earn only $28,353/year.
2,940 people in 93022 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 93022? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 28.5 minutes.
The median age here is 42. There are 3,062 men and 3,044 women. The median age for men is 42 while for women the median age is 43.
To give you a sense of the community, 3,182 people (out of the 6,106 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 2,164 homes, and 83 businesses every day. 18 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
93022 Zip code is located in the Pacific time zone at 34 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Islamabad, Pakistan!) and -119 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 603 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 93022
Neighborhood Link provides FREE neighborhood websites to over 35,000 neighborhoods, HOAs, condo associations, and other local groups across the US. If your neighborhood isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up your site right away!
Other nearby neighborhoods
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Camarillo Farmers Market
- Carpinteria Farmers Market
- Channel Island Harbor Certified Farmers' & Fishermen's Market
- Date Avenue Neighbors
- Downtown Oxnard Certified Farmers' Market
- Downtown Ventura Certified Farmers' Market
- HarborWalk HOA
- Midtown Ventura Certified Farmers' Market
- Mission Canyon
- Mission View Townhomes Owners Association
- Montecito Coast Village Farmers Market
- Montrose Harvest Market Farmers Market
- Moorpark East
- Mountain Drive Community Association
- Ojai Certified Farmers Market
- Oxnard-Channel Isles Farmers Market
- Oxnard Farmers Market
- Port Huemene Farmers Market
- Santa Barbara Farmers Market
- Santa Barbara La Cumbre Farmers Market
- Santa Barbara Old Town Farmers Market
- Santa Paula CFM
- Santa Rosa Valley Municipal Advisory Council
- Santa Rosa Valley Neighborhood Watch
- Solvang CFM
- The Greystone Collection Camarillo HOA
- Ventura Midtown CFM
- Ventura Saturday Downtown CFM
- Villa Breeze
- Vons Tract Watch
HOA Property Management Information in Oak View, CA
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Oak View, CA
Average Home Value in 93022: $535,400
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
- Total Population: 6,106
- White Population: 5,232
- Black Population: 30
- Hispanic Population: 1,589
- Asian Population: 130
- Hawaiian Population: 15
- Indian Population: 202
- Male Population: 3,062
- Female Population: 3,044
- Median Age: 42
- Median Age of Males: 42
- Median Age of Females: 43
- Region: West
- Division: Pacific
- State: California
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Oxnard-Thousand Oaks-Ventura CA
- County: Ventura
- City: Oak View
- Longitude: -119.3
- Latitude: 34.4
- Elevation: 604 feet above sea level
- Area code: 805
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 2,842
- Drive alone: 2,446
- Carpool: 276
- Public transit: 38
- Ride bikes or walk: 18
- Average commute time: 28.5 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 123
- 5 - 9: 129
- 10 - 14: 268
- 15 - 19: 473
- 20 - 24: 527
- 25 - 29: 271
- 30 - 34: 332
- 35 - 39: 117
- 40 - 44: 152
- 45 - 59: 225
- 60 - 89: 125
- 90 plus: 100
- Average House Value: $535,400
- Average Annual Household Income: $72,031
- Businesses: 96
- Employees: 313
- Annual Payroll: $12,306,000
- Average Family Income: $78,346
- Median Family Income: $59,313
- Average Income for Men: $49,049
- Average Income for Women: $28,353
- Congressional District: 24
- Congressional District Land Area: 3883.0
- Sr Senator: Barbara Boxer (D)
- Jr Senator: Dianne Feinstein (D)
- US House Representative: Lois Capps (D)
- County FIPS Code: 111
- State FIPS Code: 06
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 93022
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 93022 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Sunset Elementary
- 400 Sunset Ave.
- Oak View, CA 93022
- (805) 649-6600
Photos near Zip Code 93022, Oak View, CA
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 93022 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://meganslaw.ca.gov/disclaimer.htm. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: