Welcome to SAN DIEGO, CA 92128
92128 is an upscale urban zip code in San Diego, California. The population is primarily white, and mostly married couples. At $518,000 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the San Diego-Carlsbad-San Marcos metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The average family here is doing well financially earning $93,279/year.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 92128 earn an average of $63,005/year. Women earn only $35,305/year.
19,049 people in 92128 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 92128? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 26.3 minutes.
The median age here is 42. There are 22,379 men and 25,111 women. The median age for men is 41 while for women the median age is 44.
To give you a sense of the community, 17,506 people (out of the 47,490 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 20,719 homes, and 891 businesses every day. 176 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
92128 Zip code is located in the Pacific time zone at 33 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Fukuoka, Japan!) and -117 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 739 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 92128
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Anti-Aging Nutrition, Skin Care, and Weight Management..
- Bear Drive Neighbors
- Bernardo Greens West Neighbors
- Bernardo Heights Neighbors
- Bernardo Vista Del Lago Master Neighbors
- Black Mountain Villas Neighbors
- Carmel Mountain Ranch Community Council
- Chaumiere Neighbors
- Eastview RB Duplex Neighbors
- Ladera Bernardo Neighbors
- Las Casitas Neighbors of Escondido
- Linwood Villas Condominium Neighors
- Park Terrace Property Owners Neighbors
- Phoenix West Neighbors
- Playmor Bernardo Neighbors
- Rancho Bernardo
- Rancho Bernardo Community Planning Board
- Royalty Owners Neighbors
- Sabre Springs Planning Group
- Teralta Villa Neighbors
- Vineland Hills Neighbors
- Wightwood Manor Neighbors
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in San Diego, CA
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in San Diego, CA
Average Home Value in 92128: $518,000
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 47,490
- White Population: 34,851
- Black Population: 1,409
- Hispanic Population: 4,007
- Asian Population: 11,599
- Hawaiian Population: 288
- Indian Population: 385
- Male Population: 22,379
- Female Population: 25,111
- Median Age: 42
- Median Age of Males: 41
- Median Age of Females: 44
- Region: West
- Division: Pacific
- State: California
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: San Diego-Carlsbad-San Marcos CA
- County: San Diego
- City: San Diego
- Longitude: -117.1
- Latitude: 33.0
- Elevation: 740 feet above sea level
- Area code: 619/858
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 18,194
- Drive alone: 16,068
- Carpool: 1,664
- Public transit: 149
- Ride bikes or walk: 176
- Average commute time: 26.3 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 334
- 5 - 9: 1,428
- 10 - 14: 2,447
- 15 - 19: 2,228
- 20 - 24: 2,411
- 25 - 29: 1,488
- 30 - 34: 3,393
- 35 - 39: 981
- 40 - 44: 1,159
- 45 - 59: 1,726
- 60 - 89: 284
- 90 plus: 315
- Average House Value: $518,000
- Average Annual Household Income: $89,657
- Businesses: 1,140
- Employees: 19,861
- Annual Payroll: $1,238,235,000
- Average Family Income: $93,279
- Median Family Income: $66,676
- Average Income for Men: $63,005
- Average Income for Women: $35,305
- Congressional District: 49, 50, 52
- Congressional District Land Area: 1690.0, 300.0, 2113.0
- Sr Senator: Barbara Boxer (D)
- Jr Senator: Dianne Feinstein (D)
- US House Representative: Darrell E. Issa (R)
- County FIPS Code: 073
- State FIPS Code: 06
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 92128
Schools in 92128 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Creekside Elementary
- 12362 Springhurst Dr.
- San Diego, CA 92128
- (858) 391-1514
- Highland Ranch Elementary
- 14840 Waverley Downs Way
- San Diego, CA 92128
- (858) 674-4707
- Morning Creek Elementary
- 10925 Morning Creek Dr., South
- San Diego, CA 92128
- (858) 748-4334
Photos near Zip Code 92128, San Diego, CA
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 92128 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://meganslaw.ca.gov/disclaimer.htm. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: