Welcome to THOUSAND OAKS, CA 91362
91362 is an affluent (median household income: $83,750) upscale suburban zip code in Thousand Oaks, California. The population is primarily white, older, and mostly married couples. At $690,700 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Oxnard-Thousand Oaks-Ventura metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
Most families here are doing great financially earning $126,473/year on average.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 91362 earn an average of $80,798/year. Women earn only $38,981/year.
16,055 people in 91362 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 91362? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 28.6 minutes.
The median age here is 43. There are 17,562 men and 18,483 women. The median age for men is 42 while for women the median age is 44.
To give you a sense of the community, 15,086 people (out of the 36,045 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 13,730 homes, and 1,799 businesses every day. 233 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
91362 Zip code is located in the Pacific time zone at 34 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Kabul, Afghanistan!) and -119 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 1,180 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 91362
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Thousand Oaks, CA
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Thousand Oaks, CA
Average Home Value in 91362: $690,700
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- 468 Glenwood Pl, Thousand Oaks, CA
- 1353 Morrow Cir, Thousand Oaks, CA
- 1260 Paseo Rancho Serrano # 15A, Thousand Oaks, CA
- 5866 Indian Crest Cir, Westlake Village, CA
- 3152 Ferncrest Pl # 83, Thousand Oaks, CA
- 212 Gazania Ct, Thousand Oaks, CA
- 1951 El Monte Dr, Thousand Oaks, CA
- 1273 Tierra Dr, Thousand Oaks, CA
- Total Population: 36,045
- White Population: 30,556
- Black Population: 719
- Hispanic Population: 5,376
- Asian Population: 3,907
- Hawaiian Population: 133
- Indian Population: 273
- Male Population: 17,562
- Female Population: 18,483
- Median Age: 43
- Median Age of Males: 42
- Median Age of Females: 44
- Region: West
- Division: Pacific
- State: California
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Oxnard-Thousand Oaks-Ventura CA
- County: Ventura
- City: Thousand Oaks
- Longitude: -118.8
- Latitude: 34.2
- Elevation: 1,180 feet above sea level
- Area code: 805
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 15,044
- Drive alone: 13,312
- Carpool: 1,260
- Public transit: 120
- Ride bikes or walk: 233
- Average commute time: 28.6 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 278
- 5 - 9: 1,746
- 10 - 14: 2,698
- 15 - 19: 2,579
- 20 - 24: 1,584
- 25 - 29: 665
- 30 - 34: 1,522
- 35 - 39: 428
- 40 - 44: 350
- 45 - 59: 1,104
- 60 - 89: 1,409
- 90 plus: 681
- Average House Value: $690,700
- Average Annual Household Income: $108,435
- Businesses: 1,751
- Employees: 18,990
- Annual Payroll: $1,194,595,000
- Average Family Income: $126,473
- Median Family Income: $83,750
- Average Income for Men: $80,798
- Average Income for Women: $38,981
- Congressional District: 24, 30
- Congressional District Land Area: 3883.0, 285.0
- Sr Senator: Barbara Boxer (D)
- Jr Senator: Dianne Feinstein (D)
- US House Representative: Lois Capps (D)
- County FIPS Code: 111
- State FIPS Code: 06
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 91362
Schools in 91362 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Conejo Elementary
- 280 North Conejo School Rd.
- Thousand Oaks, CA 91362
- (805) 495-7058
- Lang Ranch
- 2450 Whitechapel Pl.
- Thousand Oaks, CA 91362
- (805) 241-4417
- Meadows Elementary
- 2000 La Granada Dr.
- Thousand Oaks, CA 91362
- (805) 495-7037
- Westlake Hills Elementary
- 3333 Medicine Bow Ct.
- Westlake Village, CA 91362
- (805) 497-9339
Photos near Zip Code 91362, Thousand Oaks, CA
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 91362 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://meganslaw.ca.gov/disclaimer.htm. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: