Welcome to CANOGA PARK, CA 91304
91304 is a densely populated, upscale urban zip code in Canoga Park, California. The population is racially diverse, and mostly married couples. At $505,100 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Los Angeles-Long Beach-Santa Ana metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The average family here is doing well financially earning $72,606/year.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 91304 earn an average of $42,498/year. Women earn only $28,980/year.
22,116 people in 91304 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 91304? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 29.8 minutes.
The median age here is 36. There are 24,827 men and 25,404 women. The median age for men is 35 while for women the median age is 37.
To give you a sense of the community, 21,487 people (out of the 50,231 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 17,177 homes, and 1,060 businesses every day. 653 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
91304 Zip code is located in the Pacific time zone at 34 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Islamabad, Pakistan!) and -119 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 838 feet above sea levell.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 91304
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Canoga Countryhils HOA
- Canoga Park Business Improvement Association, Inc.
- Making Change for Children
- Montevista At West Hills HOA
- Oak Lake Assn.
- Stonegate At West Hills HOA
- Strathern HOA
- Topanga Spas HOA
- Warner Woodland Homeowner Assn.
- West Hills Neighborhood Council
- West Hills Property Owners Association
- Westhills HOA
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Canoga Park, CA
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Canoga Park, CA
Average Home Value in 91304: $505,100
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 50,231
- White Population: 30,994
- Black Population: 3,128
- Hispanic Population: 20,160
- Asian Population: 7,773
- Hawaiian Population: 197
- Indian Population: 617
- Male Population: 24,827
- Female Population: 25,404
- Median Age: 36
- Median Age of Males: 35
- Median Age of Females: 37
- Region: West
- Division: Pacific
- State: California
- CSA Name: Los Angeles-Long Beach-Riverside, CA
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Los Angeles-Long Beach-Santa Ana CA
- County: Los Angeles
- City: Canoga Park
- Longitude: -118.6
- Latitude: 34.2
- Elevation: 838 feet above sea levele
- Area code: 818
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 21,233
- Drive alone: 15,873
- Carpool: 3,495
- Public transit: 1,053
- Ride bikes or walk: 653
- Average commute time: 29.8 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 304
- 5 - 9: 1,766
- 10 - 14: 3,129
- 15 - 19: 3,243
- 20 - 24: 2,338
- 25 - 29: 1,004
- 30 - 34: 3,238
- 35 - 39: 590
- 40 - 44: 883
- 45 - 59: 1,921
- 60 - 89: 1,952
- 90 plus: 865
- Average House Value: $505,100
- Average Annual Household Income: $58,423
- Businesses: 857
- Employees: 12,768
- Annual Payroll: $509,436,000
- Average Family Income: $72,606
- Median Family Income: $48,052
- Average Income for Men: $42,498
- Average Income for Women: $28,980
- Congressional District: 30, 24, 27
- Congressional District Land Area: 285.0, 3883.0, 150.0
- Sr Senator: Barbara Boxer (D)
- Jr Senator: Dianne Feinstein (D)
- US House Representative: Brad Sherman (D)
- County FIPS Code: 037
- State FIPS Code: 06
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 91304
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 91304 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Capistrano Avenue Elementary
- 8118 Capistrano Ave.
- West Hills, CA 91304
- (818) 883-8981
- Justice Street Elementary
- 23350 Justice St.
- West Hills, CA 91304
- (818) 346-4388
- Nevada Avenue Elementary
- 22120 Chase St.
- West Hills, CA 91304
- (818) 348-2169
Photos near Zip Code 91304, Canoga Park, CA
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 91304 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://meganslaw.ca.gov/disclaimer.htm. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: