Welcome to PASADENA, CA 91103
91103 is a densely populated, upscale urban zip code in Pasadena, California. The population is racially diverse, and about evenly divided between singles and married couples. At $600,200 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Los Angeles-Long Beach-Santa Ana metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The average family income here is $66,989/year. This is less than the national average of $70,000/year. However, the national average number is a little misleading because there are some very wealthy Americans earning $50 million a year or more. (Wouldn't that be nice!) This pushes the national average higher than in would be without those edge cases. The median household income in the US (median, meaning half of US households make more and half make less) is at about $50,000/year. Median family income in 91103 is $36,264.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 91103 earn an average of $41,716/year. Women earn only $26,927/year.
9,796 people in 91103 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 91103? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 26.1 minutes.
The median age here is 35. There are 13,481 men and 13,999 women. The median age for men is 33 while for women the median age is 37.
To give you a sense of the community, 14,227 people (out of the 27,480 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 8,696 homes, and 679 businesses every day. 479 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
91103 Zip code is located in the Pacific time zone at 34 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Kabul, Afghanistan!) and -118 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 929 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 91103
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Arroyo Grande HOA, Inc.
- Arroyo Terrace Association
- Arroyo Terrace Townhomes Condo Assn., Inc.
- Arroyo Woods Homeowner Assn.
- Audrey Brantley Court HOA
- Banbury Oaks
- Brentmark Arms HOA, Inc.
- Community Arms Residents Council
- Continetal Townhomes Homeowners Association
- Dos Vientos Ranch Ca
- East Arroyo Residents Association
- Flowers of Marengo
- Garfield Heights Neighborhood Association
- Kings Villages Tenants Union
- L.H.A.F. Neighborhood Association
- La Cresta Drive Association
- Linda Vista/Annandale Association
- Marengo Garden Owners Assn.
- Mirador Ranch HOA
- Montana Central Banner Block
- Muir Heights Association
- NATHA Neighbors Acting Together Helping All
- Navarro Ave. Tremont Howard Association (N.A.T.H.A)
- Orange Grove Village
- Orange Grove Village II HOA
- Pasadena Athletic Club HOA
- Putney Road Neighbors Group
- Rose Walk Corp.
- Seco Neighborhood Association
- Summit Neighborhood Association
- Sunset Oaks Neighborhood Association
- W.D. Edson Neighborhood Association
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Pasadena, CA
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Pasadena, CA
Average Home Value in 91103: $600,200
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 27,480
- White Population: 12,759
- Black Population: 6,161
- Hispanic Population: 14,190
- Asian Population: 2,324
- Hawaiian Population: 88
- Indian Population: 474
- Male Population: 13,481
- Female Population: 13,999
- Median Age: 35
- Median Age of Males: 33
- Median Age of Females: 37
- Region: West
- Division: Pacific
- State: California
- CSA Name: Los Angeles-Long Beach-Riverside, CA
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Los Angeles-Long Beach-Santa Ana CA
- County: Los Angeles
- City: Pasadena
- Longitude: -118.2
- Latitude: 34.2
- Elevation: 929 feet above sea level
- Area code: 323/626
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 9,404
- Drive alone: 6,208
- Carpool: 1,749
- Public transit: 751
- Ride bikes or walk: 479
- Average commute time: 26.1 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 102
- 5 - 9: 1,179
- 10 - 14: 1,704
- 15 - 19: 1,368
- 20 - 24: 1,017
- 25 - 29: 407
- 30 - 34: 1,602
- 35 - 39: 278
- 40 - 44: 278
- 45 - 59: 692
- 60 - 89: 509
- 90 plus: 268
- Average House Value: $600,200
- Average Annual Household Income: $58,287
- Businesses: 493
- Employees: 12,428
- Annual Payroll: $766,094,000
- Average Family Income: $66,989
- Median Family Income: $34,824
- Average Income for Men: $41,716
- Average Income for Women: $26,927
- Congressional District: 29, 26
- Congressional District Land Area: 101.0, 751.0
- Sr Senator: Barbara Boxer (D)
- Jr Senator: Dianne Feinstein (D)
- US House Representative: Tony C?rdenas (D)
- County FIPS Code: 037
- State FIPS Code: 06
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 91103
Schools in 91103 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Cleveland Elementary
- 524 Palisade St.
- Pasadena, CA 91103
- (626) 794-7169
- Linda Vista Elementary
- 1259 Linda Vista Ave.
- Pasadena, CA 91103
- (626) 793-2197
- Washington Accelerated Elementary
- 1520 North Raymond Ave.
- Pasadena, CA 91103
- (626) 791-4573
Photos near Zip Code 91103, Pasadena, CA
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 91103 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://meganslaw.ca.gov/disclaimer.htm. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: