Welcome to ARCADIA, CA 91006
91006 is a densely populated, upscale urban zip code in Arcadia, California. The population is racially diverse, older, and mostly married couples. At $701,500 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Los Angeles-Long Beach-Santa Ana metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The average family here is doing well financially earning $86,734/year.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 91006 earn an average of $53,113/year. Women earn only $31,133/year.
13,111 people in 91006 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 91006? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living in 91006 is 30.7 minutes!
The median age here is 43. There are 15,283 men and 16,432 women. The median age for men is 42 while for women the median age is 44.
To give you a sense of the community, 17,384 people (out of the 31,715 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 10,866 homes, and 1,360 businesses every day. 200 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
91006 Zip code is located in the Pacific time zone at 34 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Beirut, Lebanon!) and -118 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 472 feet above sea levell.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 91006
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Alice Condo Assn.
- Arcadia Chateau HOA, Inc.
- Arcadia Pacific TA
- Arcadia Village West Owners Assn.
- California Terrace Condo HOA
- Casas El Dorado Owners Assn.
- Chia Leei Manor HOA
- Diamond Court
- Diamond Square Condo Assn., Inc.
- El Dorado Gardens HOA
- Fano Garden Estates
- Golden Horse HOA
- Green Tree Condo HOA, Inc.
- Highland Homeowner's Association
- La Californie Villa
- North Arcadia Oaks HOA
- Oakland Garden HOA
- Plum Garden HOA, Inc.
- Primrose Court HOA
- Quality 5 Homeowner Assn.
- Quality Seven HOA
- Rancho Santa Anita Property Owner's Association
- Rancho Santa Anita Resident's Association
- Santa Anita Oaks Association
- Santa Anita Village Association
- Sierra Madre Townhomes
- Snowflower Townhomes Unit #12 Time Share Owners As
- The Carmel Owners Assn.
- The Pegasus I HOA
- The Village Arcadia HOA
- Third Avenue HOA
- Villa Christina HOA
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Arcadia, CA
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Arcadia, CA
Average Home Value in 91006: $701,500
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
- Total Population: 31,715
- White Population: 12,121
- Black Population: 432
- Hispanic Population: 4,335
- Asian Population: 18,240
- Hawaiian Population: 103
- Indian Population: 287
- Male Population: 15,283
- Female Population: 16,432
- Median Age: 43
- Median Age of Males: 42
- Median Age of Females: 44
- Region: West
- Division: Pacific
- State: California
- CSA Name: Los Angeles-Long Beach-Riverside, CA
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Los Angeles-Long Beach-Santa Ana CA
- County: Los Angeles
- City: Arcadia
- Longitude: -118.0
- Latitude: 34.1
- Elevation: 472 feet above sea levele
- Area code: 626
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 12,683
- Drive alone: 10,455
- Carpool: 1,639
- Public transit: 303
- Ride bikes or walk: 200
- Average commute time: 30.7 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 189
- 5 - 9: 1,094
- 10 - 14: 1,504
- 15 - 19: 1,472
- 20 - 24: 1,805
- 25 - 29: 803
- 30 - 34: 1,762
- 35 - 39: 311
- 40 - 44: 725
- 45 - 59: 1,442
- 60 - 89: 1,207
- 90 plus: 369
- Average House Value: $701,500
- Average Annual Household Income: $81,660
- Businesses: 1,383
- Employees: 12,252
- Annual Payroll: $390,310,000
- Average Family Income: $86,734
- Median Family Income: $58,779
- Average Income for Men: $53,113
- Average Income for Women: $31,133
- Congressional District: 32, 26
- Congressional District Land Area: 91.0, 751.0
- Sr Senator: Barbara Boxer (D)
- Jr Senator: Dianne Feinstein (D)
- US House Representative: Grace F. Napolitano (D)
- County FIPS Code: 037
- State FIPS Code: 06
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 91006
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 91006 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Highland Oaks Elementary
- Ten Virginia Dr.
- Arcadia, CA 91006
- (626) 821-8354
- Rio Hondo Elementary
- 11425 Wildflower Rd.
- Arcadia, CA 91006
- (626) 575-2308
- Middle Schools
- First Avenue Middle
- 301 South First Ave.
- Arcadia, CA 91006
- (626) 821-8362
Photos near Zip Code 91006, Arcadia, CA
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 91006 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://meganslaw.ca.gov/disclaimer.htm. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: