Welcome to SURFSIDE, CA 90743
90743 is a densely populated, upscale urban zip code in Surfside, California. The population is primarily white, older, and almost entirely married couples. At $1,000,000 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Los Angeles-Long Beach-Santa Ana metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
Most families here are doing great financially earning $104,300/year on average.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 90743 earn an average of $93,007/year. Women earn only $16,518/year.
76 people in 90743 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 90743? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living in 90743 is 32.4 minutes!
The median age here is 45. There are 238 men and 218 women. The median age for men is 45 while for women the median age is 45.
To give you a sense of the community, 92 people (out of the 456 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 0 homes, and 0 businesses every day. 0 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
90743 Zip code is located in the Pacific time zone at 34 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Islamabad, Pakistan!) and -118 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 14 feet above sea levell.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 90743
Neighborhood Link provides FREE neighborhood websites to over 35,000 neighborhoods, HOAs, condo associations, and other local groups across the US. If your neighborhood isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up your site right away!
Other nearby neighborhoods
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- 4th Street Business Association
- 5th/6th Streets, Orizaba Coalition
- Bay Harbour Home Owners Assc.
- Belmont Heights Community Web Site
- Belmont Shore Business Association
- Broadway East Condominium Association
- Cambodian Business Association
- Carroll Park Neighborhood Association
- Cherrywood Village
- Claremont Neighbors
- Conquista Neighbors
- Council of Business Organizations
- Downtown Long Beach Associates
- Downtown Residents Neighborhood Assn.
- East Anaheim Street Business Neighborhood Alliance
- El Dorado Park Estates
- El Dorado Park South Neighborhood Association
- Ernecko Manor HOA
- Garden View Apartments
- HarborPlace Tower Homeowners' Association
- Huntington Harbour
- Huntington Viewpoint
- Loma Verde Homeowners' Association
- Obispo Pines/HOA
- Ocean Palms HOA
- Park Ocean HOA
- Park Regeway Homeowners Association
- Pine Plaza
- Recreation Park Neighborhood Coalition
- Rose Park
- Spinnaker Bay Homeowners Association
- The Livingston House
- Viking Way Business Association
- Villa Del Obispo
- Whitley Bay
- Windridge Lane
HOA Property Management Information in Surfside, CA
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Surfside, CA
Average Home Value in 90743: $1,000,000
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 456
- White Population: 422
- Black Population: 0
- Hispanic Population: 45
- Asian Population: 23
- Hawaiian Population: 7
- Indian Population: 1
- Male Population: 238
- Female Population: 218
- Median Age: 45
- Median Age of Males: 45
- Median Age of Females: 45
- Region: West
- Division: Pacific
- State: California
- CSA Name: Los Angeles-Long Beach-Riverside, CA
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Los Angeles-Long Beach-Santa Ana CA
- County: Orange
- City: Surfside
- Longitude: -118.1
- Latitude: 33.7
- Elevation: 14 feet above sea levele
- Area code: 562
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 70
- Drive alone: 58
- Carpool: 12
- Public transit: 0
- Ride bikes or walk: 0
- Average commute time: 32.4 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 6
- 5 - 9: 0
- 10 - 14: 0
- 15 - 19: 10
- 20 - 24: 0
- 25 - 29: 0
- 30 - 34: 17
- 35 - 39: 7
- 40 - 44: 23
- 45 - 59: 0
- 60 - 89: 7
- 90 plus: 0
- Average House Value: $1,000,000
- Average Annual Household Income: $100,357
- Businesses: 10
- Employees: 75
- Annual Payroll: $2,310,000
- Average Family Income: $104,300
- Median Family Income: $61,786
- Average Income for Men: $93,007
- Average Income for Women: $16,518
- Congressional District: 46
- Congressional District Land Area: 263.0
- Sr Senator: Barbara Boxer (D)
- Jr Senator: Dianne Feinstein (D)
- US House Representative: Loretta Sanchez (D)
- County FIPS Code: 059
- State FIPS Code: 06
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 90743
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Photos near Zip Code 90743, Surfside, CA
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 90743 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://meganslaw.ca.gov/disclaimer.htm. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: