Welcome to SURFSIDE, CA 90743
90743 is a densely populated, upscale urban zip code in Surfside, California. The population is primarily white, older, and almost entirely married couples. At $1,000,000 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Los Angeles-Long Beach-Santa Ana metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The median age here is 45. There are 238 men and 218 women. The median age for men is 45 while for women the median age is 45.
90743 Zip code is located in the Pacific time zone at 34 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Beirut, Lebanon!) and -118 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 14 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 90743
Neighborhood Link provides FREE neighborhood websites to over 35,000 neighborhoods, HOAs, condo associations, and other local groups across the US. If your neighborhood isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up your site right away!
Other nearby neighborhoods
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Alamitos Bay Beach Preservation Corp.
- Avalon Terrace TA
- Belmont Heights Community Web Site
- Belmont Shore Condos HOA, Inc.
- Belmont Shore Residents Association
- Bennett/Ocean/Roswell Coalition
- Bluff Park Neighborhood Assoc. *** Beach Area Concerned Citizens
- Bridgecreek Villas
- Bridgeport Neighborhood
- Cambridge House HOA
- College Park East
- College Park Estates Homeowners Assn.
- Coronado Seaview Estates HOA
- Crown Imperial HOA
- El Encanto HOA, Inc.
- Garden Park Neighbors
- Huntington Harbour
- Loma Linda Condo Owner'S Assn.
- Long Beach Grand Villa Condo Assn.
- Long Beach Redondo West HOA
- Los Cerritos Wetlands
- Marina Pacifica HOA
- Naples Island Business Association
- Old Town Seal Beach
- Orange Avenue Condos, Inc.
- Pacific Crest Owners' Assn.
- Peninsula Condos 01 HOA
- Plaza Miramar Owners Assn., Inc.
- Rossmoor Park Homeowner Association
- Temple Square Condo Assn.
- Tennis Estates
- The Anita Imperial HOA, Inc.
- The Deau Ville HOA
- The Livingston House
- The Naples Plaza HOA
- University Park Estates Neighborhood Association
- Wellington Court Owners' Assn.
- Whalers' Cove HOA
Real Estate & Home Values in Surfside, CA
Average Home Value in 90743: $1,000,000
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 456
- White Population: 422
- Black Population: 0
- Hispanic Population: 45
- Asian Population: 23
- Hawaiian Population: 7
- Indian Population: 1
- Male Population: 238
- Female Population: 218
- Median Age: 45
- Median Age of Males: 45
- Median Age of Females: 45
- Region: West
- Division: Pacific
- State: California
- CSA Name: Los Angeles-Long Beach-Riverside, CA
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Los Angeles-Long Beach-Santa Ana CA
- County: Orange
- City: Surfside
- Longitude: -118.1
- Latitude: 33.7
- Elevation: 14 feet above sea level
- Area code: 562
- Average House Value: $1,000,000
- Average Annual Household Income: $100,357
- Businesses: 10
- Employees: 75
- Annual Payroll: $2,310,000
- Congressional District: 46
- Congressional District Land Area: 263.0
- Sr Senator: Barbara Boxer (D)
- Jr Senator: Dianne Feinstein (D)
- US House Representative: Loretta Sanchez (D)
- County FIPS Code: 059
- State FIPS Code: 06
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 90743
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Photos near Zip Code 90743, Surfside, CA
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 90743 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://meganslaw.ca.gov/disclaimer.htm. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: