Welcome to SANTA MONICA, CA 90405
90405 is a densely populated, upscale urban zip code in Santa Monica, California. The population is primarily white, and mostly single. At $992,200 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Los Angeles-Long Beach-Santa Ana metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
Most families here are doing great financially earning $104,395/year on average.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 90405 earn an average of $60,658/year. Women earn only $42,085/year.
14,991 people in 90405 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 90405? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 24.5 minutes.
The median age here is 41. There are 13,364 men and 13,822 women. The median age for men is 40 while for women the median age is 41.
To give you a sense of the community, 13,687 people (out of the 27,186 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 14,977 homes, and 1,404 businesses every day. 646 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
90405 Zip code is located in the Pacific time zone at 34 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Kabul, Afghanistan!) and -118 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 134 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 90405
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Alta Pacific Condos HOA, Inc.
- Ambo Condo Owners Assn., Inc.
- Barnard Way HOA
- Bay Blue Vistas HOA
- Bay Street Townhouses
- Bentley Plaza
- Beverly Landmark I Owners Assn.
- Broadway & Berkeley HOA
- Caballeros Estates HOA
- Centinela Ocean View HOA, Inc.
- Chateau Brentwood Owners Assn.
- Chateau Reeves Owners Assn.
- Chatsworth Countrylane HOA
- Courtyard Associates HOA
- ERDT/SHARE! High School Exchange Program
- Eleventh Place HOA
- Five Twenty Strand Street HOA
- Four Forty-One Raymond Avenue HOA
- Four Twenty Marine Street HOA
- Four Twenty-Eight Hill Street HOA
- Franklin And Colorado Townhouses HOA
- Highland-Raymond Owners Assn.
- Hollister Terrace HOA
- Hollister View Townhomes Assn., Inc.
- Kings Fountain Manor Owners Assn.
- La Belle Monique HOA
- La Cuesta Tercera Owners Assn.
- Los Angeles Bentley Gardens Homeowners'Assn.
- Malibu Pacifica HOA
- Morningside Villas HOA, Inc.
- Naras Properties, Inc.
- Ocean Breeze Place Owners Assn.
- Ocean Park & Sixth HOA
- Ocean Park Projects
- One Eighteen Wadsworth Avenue HOA
- Pacific Courtyard Condo Owners Assn., Inc.
- Pacific Strand HOA, Inc.
- Pacific Villas Santa Monica HOA
- Park Bentley Owners Assn.
- Pier Place HOA, Inc.
- Quintas Malaga HOA, Inc.
- Rancho Carlsbad Owners Neighbors
- Santa Monica Terrace HOA
- Sea Colony HOA
- Sea Colony HOA II
- Seven Twenty Two Copeland Court HOA
- Seventeen Fifty-One Centinela Avenue HOA
- Seventeen Forty-Four 10Th Street Condo HOA
- Seventh/Pacific Owners Assn.
- Shenandoah Condos HOA
- Six Forty-Nine Copeland HOA
- Six Hundred One Strand Street HOA
- Six Thirty-Three Grant Street HOA
- Strand Sixth HOA
- Studio Villas HOA
- Sunrise At Mammoth HOA
- Sunshine Courts HOA
- The 1048 Pearl Street Townhomes Assn.
- The 1849 Condos Assn., Inc.
- The 2427 Centinela HOA
- The Meadows Del Mar HOA
- The Pacific Ocean Condo Assn., Inc.
- Thirty-One Twenty Broadway HOA
- Thirty-One Zero Seven Third Street HOA
- Three Thousand Three Second Street HOA
- Traditions At Pico Rivera HOA
- Twenty-Five Hundred Fourth Street HOA
- Twenty-Five Nineteen Fourth Street HOA
- Twenty-Four Thirty-One Third Street HOA
- Twenty-Nine Twelve Third Street HOA
- Twenty-Two Twenty-One Ocean Avenue HOA
- Two Thirty-Nine Bay Street HOA
- Villa Centinela HOA
- Villa Monet Assn., Inc.
- Villa Perique HOA
- Westbury Condos
- Western Pacific Hills HOA
- Westowne HOA
- Willis Villas I, Inc.
- Wilshire Ocean Terrace Owners Assn.
- Wilshire Selby Towers West Condo Assn., Inc.
- Wilshire Westwood Terrace HOA, Inc.
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Santa Monica, CA
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Santa Monica, CA
Average Home Value in 90405: $992,200
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 27,186
- White Population: 22,651
- Black Population: 1,203
- Hispanic Population: 3,468
- Asian Population: 2,886
- Hawaiian Population: 131
- Indian Population: 318
- Male Population: 13,364
- Female Population: 13,822
- Median Age: 41
- Median Age of Males: 40
- Median Age of Females: 41
- Region: West
- Division: Pacific
- State: California
- CSA Name: Los Angeles-Long Beach-Riverside, CA
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Los Angeles-Long Beach-Santa Ana CA
- County: Los Angeles
- City: Santa Monica
- Longitude: -118.5
- Latitude: 34.0
- Elevation: 135 feet above sea level
- Area code: 310
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 13,643
- Drive alone: 11,501
- Carpool: 889
- Public transit: 478
- Ride bikes or walk: 646
- Average commute time: 24.5 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 213
- 5 - 9: 1,348
- 10 - 14: 1,994
- 15 - 19: 2,072
- 20 - 24: 2,205
- 25 - 29: 727
- 30 - 34: 2,147
- 35 - 39: 560
- 40 - 44: 695
- 45 - 59: 1,054
- 60 - 89: 448
- 90 plus: 180
- Average House Value: $992,200
- Average Annual Household Income: $77,642
- Businesses: 1,540
- Employees: 13,741
- Annual Payroll: $1,082,635,000
- Average Family Income: $104,395
- Median Family Income: $50,540
- Average Income for Men: $60,658
- Average Income for Women: $42,085
- Congressional District: 30, 36
- Congressional District Land Area: 285.0, 74.0
- Sr Senator: Barbara Boxer (D)
- Jr Senator: Dianne Feinstein (D)
- US House Representative: Brad Sherman (D)
- County FIPS Code: 037
- State FIPS Code: 06
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 90405
Schools in 90405 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Grant Elementary
- 2368 Pearl St.
- Santa Monica, CA 90405
- (310) 450-7651
- John Muir Elementary
- 2526 Sixth St.
- Santa Monica, CA 90405
- (310) 399-7721
- Santa Monica Alternative (K 8)
- 2525 Fifth St.
- Santa Monica, CA 90405
- (310) 396-2640
- Will Rogers Elementary
- 2401 14th St.
- Santa Monica, CA 90405
- (310) 452-2364
Photos near Zip Code 90405, Santa Monica, CA
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 90405 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://meganslaw.ca.gov/disclaimer.htm. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: