Welcome to PLAYA DEL REY, CA 90293
90293 is an upscale urban zip code in Playa Del Rey, California. The population is primarily white, and mostly single. At $532,700 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Los Angeles-Long Beach-Santa Ana metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
Most families here are doing great financially earning $125,093/year on average.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 90293 earn an average of $66,572/year. Women earn only $49,885/year.
7,430 people in 90293 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 90293? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 27.6 minutes.
The median age here is 40. There are 5,890 men and 6,242 women. The median age for men is 40 while for women the median age is 41.
To give you a sense of the community, 4,934 people (out of the 12,132 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 6,769 homes, and 206 businesses every day. 106 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
90293 Zip code is located in the Pacific time zone at 34 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Islamabad, Pakistan!) and -118 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 13 feet above sea levell.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 90293
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Beachport Village Condo Assn., Inc.
- Cross Creek Village HOA
- Del Rey Manor Owners Assn.
- Del Rey Plaza Owners Assn.
- Esplanade Del Rey HOA
- Florentine Towers HOA, Inc.
- La Mer Owners Assn.
- Laguna Del Mar HOA
- Manitoba Garden HOA, Inc.
- Playa Del Rey Villas HOA
- Playa Pacifica Townhomes Owners Assn.
- Playa Sunridge Owners Assn., Inc.
- The 8148 Redlands HOA
- Tuscany Villas Owners Assn.
- Villa Medici HOA, Inc.
- Villas Del Rey Condos Ca
- Vista Del Mar Neighbors
- Waterfront HOA, Inc.
- Westchester Elks Lodge 2050
- Westchester Playa del Rey
- Westport Beach Club Villas Assn.
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Playa Del Rey, CA
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Playa Del Rey, CA
Average Home Value in 90293: $532,700
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- 7777 W 91st St UNIT B1154, Playa Del Rey, CA
- 7777 W 91st St UNIT E1133, Playa Del Rey, CA
- 7777 W 91st St UNIT E1131, Playa Del Rey, CA
- 7777 W 91st St UNIT E1134, Playa Del Rey, CA
- 7777 W 91st St UNIT E1135, Playa Del Rey, CA
- 7765 W 91st St UNIT F2110, Playa Del Rey, CA
- 7777 W 91st St UNIT E2132, Playa Del Rey, CA
- 7777 W 91st St UNIT E1132, Playa Del Rey, CA
- Total Population: 12,132
- White Population: 9,773
- Black Population: 883
- Hispanic Population: 1,284
- Asian Population: 1,556
- Hawaiian Population: 73
- Indian Population: 129
- Male Population: 5,890
- Female Population: 6,242
- Median Age: 40
- Median Age of Males: 40
- Median Age of Females: 41
- Region: West
- Division: Pacific
- State: California
- CSA Name: Los Angeles-Long Beach-Riverside, CA
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Los Angeles-Long Beach-Santa Ana CA
- County: Los Angeles
- City: Playa Del Rey
- Longitude: -118.5
- Latitude: 34.0
- Elevation: 13 feet above sea levele
- Area code: 310
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 6,933
- Drive alone: 6,224
- Carpool: 451
- Public transit: 68
- Ride bikes or walk: 106
- Average commute time: 27.6 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 128
- 5 - 9: 414
- 10 - 14: 848
- 15 - 19: 943
- 20 - 24: 923
- 25 - 29: 412
- 30 - 34: 1,175
- 35 - 39: 404
- 40 - 44: 386
- 45 - 59: 857
- 60 - 89: 384
- 90 plus: 59
- Average House Value: $532,700
- Average Annual Household Income: $92,664
- Businesses: 271
- Employees: 972
- Annual Payroll: $43,972,000
- Average Family Income: $125,093
- Median Family Income: $66,425
- Average Income for Men: $66,572
- Average Income for Women: $49,885
- Congressional District: 36, 35
- Congressional District Land Area: 74.0, 55.0
- Sr Senator: Barbara Boxer (D)
- Jr Senator: Dianne Feinstein (D)
- US House Representative: Raul Ruiz (D)
- County FIPS Code: 037
- State FIPS Code: 06
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 90293
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 90293 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Paseo Del Rey Fundamental
- 7751 Paseo Del Rey
- Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
- (310) 823-2356
Photos near Zip Code 90293, Playa Del Rey, CA
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 90293 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://meganslaw.ca.gov/disclaimer.htm. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: