Welcome to LOS ANGELES, CA 90056
90056 is a densely populated, affluent (median household income: $72,193) upscale urban zip code in Los Angeles, California. The population is primarily African-American, older, and mostly married couples. At $802,400 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Los Angeles-Long Beach-Santa Ana metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The median age here is 48. There are 3,436 men and 4,391 women. The median age for men is 47 while for women the median age is 50.
90056 Zip code is located in the Pacific time zone at 34 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Kabul, Afghanistan!) and -118 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 204 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 90056
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
Real Estate & Home Values in Los Angeles, CA
Average Home Value in 90056: $802,400
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 7,827
- White Population: 1,273
- Black Population: 6,290
- Hispanic Population: 455
- Asian Population: 366
- Hawaiian Population: 19
- Indian Population: 137
- Male Population: 3,436
- Female Population: 4,391
- Median Age: 48
- Median Age of Males: 47
- Median Age of Females: 50
- Region: West
- Division: Pacific
- State: California
- CSA Name: Los Angeles-Long Beach-Riverside, CA
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Los Angeles-Long Beach-Santa Ana CA
- County: Los Angeles
- City: Los Angeles
- Longitude: -118.4
- Latitude: 34.0
- Elevation: 204 feet above sea level
- Area code: 213/323
- Average House Value: $802,400
- Average Annual Household Income: $91,288
- Businesses: 132
- Employees: 2,387
- Annual Payroll: $177,402,000
- Congressional District: 33, 35
- Congressional District Land Area: 48.0, 55.0
- Sr Senator: Barbara Boxer (D)
- Jr Senator: Dianne Feinstein (D)
- US House Representative: Henry A. Waxman (D)
- County FIPS Code: 037
- State FIPS Code: 06
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 90056
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Photos near Zip Code 90056, Los Angeles, CA
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 90056 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://meganslaw.ca.gov/disclaimer.htm. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: