Welcome to LAS VEGAS, NV 89139
89139 is an affluent (median household income: $74,706) upscale suburban zip code in Las Vegas, Nevada. The population is racially diverse, and mostly married couples. At $255,700 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Las Vegas-Paradise metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
Most families here are doing great financially earning $101,055/year on average.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 89139 earn an average of $57,815/year. Women earn only $38,278/year.
933 people in 89139 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 89139? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 23.1 minutes.
The median age here is 32. There are 15,363 men and 15,114 women. The median age for men is 32 while for women the median age is 32.
To give you a sense of the community, 1,038 people (out of the 30,477 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 12,343 homes, and 437 businesses every day. 0 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
89139 Zip code is located in the Pacific time zone at 36 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Mosul, Iraq!) and -115 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 2,335 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 89139
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Las Vegas, NV
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Las Vegas, NV
Average Home Value in 89139: $255,700
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 30,477
- White Population: 16,528
- Black Population: 3,411
- Hispanic Population: 5,245
- Asian Population: 9,147
- Hawaiian Population: 559
- Indian Population: 440
- Male Population: 15,363
- Female Population: 15,114
- Median Age: 32
- Median Age of Males: 32
- Median Age of Females: 32
- Region: West
- Division: Mountain
- State: Nevada
- CSA Name: Las Vegas-Paradise-Pahrump, NV
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Las Vegas-Paradise NV
- County: Clark
- City: Las Vegas
- Longitude: -115.2
- Latitude: 36.0
- Elevation: 2,335 feet above sea level
- Area code: 702
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 912
- Drive alone: 802
- Carpool: 82
- Public transit: 0
- Ride bikes or walk: 0
- Average commute time: 23.1 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 11
- 5 - 9: 25
- 10 - 14: 72
- 15 - 19: 199
- 20 - 24: 237
- 25 - 29: 118
- 30 - 34: 150
- 35 - 39: 24
- 40 - 44: 26
- 45 - 59: 17
- 60 - 89: 33
- 90 plus: 0
- Average House Value: $255,700
- Average Annual Household Income: $72,179
- Businesses: 418
- Employees: 5,628
- Annual Payroll: $183,986,000
- Average Family Income: $101,055
- Median Family Income: $74,706
- Average Income for Men: $57,815
- Average Income for Women: $38,278
- Congressional District: 03
- Congressional District Land Area: 4569.0
- Sr Senator: Harry Reid (D)
- Jr Senator: Dean Heller (R)
- US House Representative: Joseph J. Heck (R)
- County FIPS Code: 003
- State FIPS Code: 32
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 89139
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 89139 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Tony Alamo Elementary School
- 7455 El Camino Rd
- Las Vegas, NV 89139
- (702) 799-2590
- Middle Schools
- Lawrence & Heidii Canarelli Middle School
- 7808 S Torrey Pines Dr
- Las Vegas, NV 89139
- (702) 799-1340
Photos near Zip Code 89139, Las Vegas, NV
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 89139 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.nvsexoffenders.gov/. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: