Welcome to LAS VEGAS, NV 89130
89130 is a urban zip code in Las Vegas, Nevada. The population is primarily white, and mostly married couples. At $234,400 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Las Vegas-Paradise metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The average family income here is $69,383/year. This is less than the national average of $70,000/year. However, the national average number is a little misleading because there are some very wealthy Americans earning $50 million a year or more. (Wouldn't that be nice!) This pushes the national average higher than in would be without those edge cases. The median household income in the US (median, meaning half of US households make more and half make less) is at about $50,000/year. Median family income in 89130 is $63,175.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 89130 earn an average of $42,238/year. Women earn only $28,222/year.
11,963 people in 89130 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 89130? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 27.1 minutes.
The median age here is 40. There are 16,196 men and 16,819 women. The median age for men is 39 while for women the median age is 41.
To give you a sense of the community, 8,743 people (out of the 33,015 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 11,963 homes, and 565 businesses every day. 114 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
89130 Zip code is located in the Pacific time zone at 36 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Tehran, Iran!) and -115 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 2,299 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 89130
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Ann Road Neighborhood Coalition
- Ann Road Neighborhood Coalition
- Barrington Bay Comm. Assn.
- Belcastro Estates HOA
- Bowles Drive Association
- Cold Creek Canyon HOA
- Copper Crest HOA
- Elkhorn Ranch
- Grand Entries Community
- Independent NW HOA
- Los Prados HOA
- Mountain Gate Homeowners Association
- NORTHWEST CITIZEN'S BOARD
- Northgate HOA
- Northwest Area Residents Association
- Park San Miguel
- Park San Miguel HOA
- Plaza San Miguel HOA
- Pueblo at Santa Fe Condos Assn.
- Rancho Alta Mira HOA
- Rancho Alta Mira Owners Assn
- Rancho San Miguel
- Rancho San Miguel HOA
- Sheep Mountain Neighborhood #4
- Summer Hills II Condominiums
- Tara HOA
- Tenaya Way Homeowners Association
- Tropical Meadows HOA
- Tropical Valley Neighborhood Association
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Las Vegas, NV
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Las Vegas, NV
Average Home Value in 89130: $234,400
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- 5112 Harvest Time St UNIT 202, Las Vegas, NV
- 6532 Sierra Diablo Ave, Las Vegas, NV
- 6909 Squaw Mountain Dr UNIT 102, Las Vegas, NV
- 6404 Hillside Brook Ave, Las Vegas, NV
- 5229 Elm Grove Dr, Las Vegas, NV
- 5909 Red Umber Ave, Las Vegas, NV
- 4933 Rancho Bernardo Way, Las Vegas, NV
- 6024 Soft Springs Ave, Las Vegas, NV
- Total Population: 33,015
- White Population: 25,103
- Black Population: 4,293
- Hispanic Population: 5,556
- Asian Population: 2,183
- Hawaiian Population: 421
- Indian Population: 548
- Male Population: 16,196
- Female Population: 16,819
- Median Age: 40
- Median Age of Males: 39
- Median Age of Females: 41
- Region: West
- Division: Mountain
- State: Nevada
- CSA Name: Las Vegas-Paradise-Pahrump, NV
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Las Vegas-Paradise NV
- County: Clark
- City: Las Vegas
- Longitude: -115.2
- Latitude: 36.3
- Elevation: 2,299 feet above sea level
- Area code: 702
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 11,630
- Drive alone: 10,079
- Carpool: 1,186
- Public transit: 115
- Ride bikes or walk: 114
- Average commute time: 27.1 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 156
- 5 - 9: 573
- 10 - 14: 895
- 15 - 19: 1,599
- 20 - 24: 2,551
- 25 - 29: 1,402
- 30 - 34: 2,621
- 35 - 39: 381
- 40 - 44: 455
- 45 - 59: 506
- 60 - 89: 231
- 90 plus: 260
- Average House Value: $234,400
- Average Annual Household Income: $69,972
- Businesses: 601
- Employees: 9,177
- Annual Payroll: $289,005,000
- Average Family Income: $69,383
- Median Family Income: $60,129
- Average Income for Men: $42,238
- Average Income for Women: $28,222
- Congressional District: 01
- Congressional District Land Area: 177.0
- Sr Senator: Harry Reid (D)
- Jr Senator: Dean Heller (R)
- US House Representative: Dina Titus (D)
- County FIPS Code: 003
- State FIPS Code: 32
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 89130
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 89130 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Claude & Stella Parson Elementary School
- 4100 Thom Blvd
- Las Vegas, NV 89130
- (702) 799-4530
- Ernest J. May Elementary School
- 6350 W Washburn Rd
- Las Vegas, NV 89130
- (702) 799-4690
Photos near Zip Code 89130, Las Vegas, NV
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 89130 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.nvsexoffenders.gov/. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: