Welcome to LAS VEGAS, NV 89103
89103 is a densely populated, rural zip code in Las Vegas, Nevada. The population is racially diverse, and mostly single. Housing prices here (average $143,700) are fairly typical for the Las Vegas-Paradise metro area.
The average family income here is $50,214/year. This is less than the national average of $70,000/year. However, the national average number is a little misleading because there are some very wealthy Americans earning $50 million a year or more. (Wouldn't that be nice!) This pushes the national average higher than in would be without those edge cases. The median household income in the US (median, meaning half of US households make more and half make less) is at about $50,000/year. Median family income in 89103 is $42,178.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 89103 earn an average of $30,712/year. Women earn only $23,360/year.
23,292 people in 89103 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 89103? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 21.5 minutes.
The median age here is 38. There are 26,351 men and 24,168 women. The median age for men is 38 while for women the median age is 38.
To give you a sense of the community, 14,301 people (out of the 50,519 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 20,410 homes, and 1,694 businesses every day. 914 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
89103 Zip code is located in the Pacific time zone at 36 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Tehran, Iran!) and -115 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 2,275 feet above sea levell.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 89103
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Altair HOA
- Cimmaron Village North HOA
- Desert Inn Estates Condos Assn
- Diamond Springsgs Estates HOA
- Eagle Ridge HOA
- Evergreen Condo HOA
- Foothills Ranch HOA
- Glenview West T/H HOA
- Gordon Tallman Neigborhood Watch
- Granada Hills HOA
- Heritage Oaks West HOA
- Horizon Ridge HOA
- KB Silverado HOA
- Lorraine Estates HOA
- Madrid Estates HOA
- McKellar Industrial POA
- Meadows at Elkorn Springs HOA
- Northwest Area Residents Assoc.
- Palm Gardens HOA
- Palm Hills HOA
- Pine Grove Condos HOA
- Preserves at Elkorn Springs HOA
- Royal Ridge Mobile Estates HOA
- San Miguel Condos HOA
- Sentosa HOA
- Spring Meadows HOA
- Spring Oaks II HOA
- Summertrail HOA
- Tiburon II HOA
- Traditions I HOA
- Twain Manor HOA
- View-T-Full Townhomes
- Westwood Village Neighd. HOA
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Las Vegas, NV
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Las Vegas, NV
Average Home Value in 89103: $143,700
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- 4381 Gannet Cir APT 6, Las Vegas, NV
- 6476 Bullion Blvd, Las Vegas, NV
- 6611 W Tropicana Ave APT 101, Las Vegas, NV
- 6117 Meadowgrass Ln, Las Vegas, NV
- 4801 Nara Vista Way APT 204, Las Vegas, NV
- 4801 Nara Vista Way APT 101, Las Vegas, NV
- 4130 Sanderling Cir APT 433, Las Vegas, NV
- 6536 Banbridge Dr, Las Vegas, NV
- Total Population: 50,519
- White Population: 29,584
- Black Population: 6,676
- Hispanic Population: 16,150
- Asian Population: 7,163
- Hawaiian Population: 710
- Indian Population: 801
- Male Population: 26,351
- Female Population: 24,168
- Median Age: 38
- Median Age of Males: 38
- Median Age of Females: 38
- Region: West
- Division: Mountain
- State: Nevada
- CSA Name: Las Vegas-Paradise-Pahrump, NV
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Las Vegas-Paradise NV
- County: Clark
- City: Las Vegas
- Longitude: -115.2
- Latitude: 36.1
- Elevation: 2,276 feet above sea levele
- Area code: 702
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 22,915
- Drive alone: 16,459
- Carpool: 3,528
- Public transit: 1,696
- Ride bikes or walk: 914
- Average commute time: 21.5 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 404
- 5 - 9: 2,153
- 10 - 14: 4,126
- 15 - 19: 5,373
- 20 - 24: 4,568
- 25 - 29: 1,184
- 30 - 34: 2,574
- 35 - 39: 253
- 40 - 44: 370
- 45 - 59: 810
- 60 - 89: 653
- 90 plus: 447
- Average House Value: $143,700
- Average Annual Household Income: $40,047
- Businesses: 1,426
- Employees: 34,236
- Annual Payroll: $1,242,895,000
- Average Family Income: $50,214
- Median Family Income: $36,953
- Average Income for Men: $30,712
- Average Income for Women: $23,360
- Congressional District: 01, 03
- Congressional District Land Area: 177.0, 4569.0
- Sr Senator: Harry Reid (D)
- Jr Senator: Dean Heller (R)
- US House Representative: Dina Titus (D)
- County FIPS Code: 003
- State FIPS Code: 32
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 89103
Schools in 89103 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- C. H. Decker Elementary School
- 3850 S Redwood St
- Las Vegas, NV 89103
- (702) 799-5920
- Harvey N. Dondero Elementary School
- 4450 S Ridgeville
- Las Vegas, NV 89103
- (702) 799-5940
- Joseph E. Thiriot Elementary School
- 5700 W Harmon Ave
- Las Vegas, NV 89103
- (702) 799-2550
Photos near Zip Code 89103, Las Vegas, NV
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 89103 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.nvsexoffenders.gov/. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: