Welcome to TUCSON, AZ 85704
85704 is an upscale suburban zip code in Tucson, Arizona. The population is primarily white, older, and mostly married couples. At $269,500 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Tucson metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The average family income here is $68,734/year. This is less than the national average of $70,000/year. However, the national average number is a little misleading because there are some very wealthy Americans earning $50 million a year or more. (Wouldn't that be nice!) This pushes the national average higher than in would be without those edge cases. The median household income in the US (median, meaning half of US households make more and half make less) is at about $50,000/year. Median family income in 85704 is $59,039.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 85704 earn an average of $39,346/year. Women earn only $24,159/year.
12,861 people in 85704 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 85704? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 24.2 minutes.
The median age here is 48. There are 14,380 men and 16,549 women. The median age for men is 45 while for women the median age is 50.
To give you a sense of the community, 12,680 people (out of the 30,929 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 15,362 homes, and 945 businesses every day. 229 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
85704 Zip code is located in the Mountain time zone at 32 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Ciudad Juarez, Mexico!) and -111 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 2,478 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 85704
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Tucson, AZ
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Tucson, AZ
Average Home Value in 85704: $269,500
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
- Total Population: 30,929
- White Population: 27,723
- Black Population: 748
- Hispanic Population: 5,241
- Asian Population: 1,322
- Hawaiian Population: 54
- Indian Population: 587
- Male Population: 14,380
- Female Population: 16,549
- Median Age: 48
- Median Age of Males: 45
- Median Age of Females: 50
- Region: West
- Division: Mountain
- State: Arizona
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Tucson AZ
- County: Pima
- City: Tucson
- Longitude: -111.0
- Latitude: 32.3
- Elevation: 2,478 feet above sea level
- Area code: 520
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 12,104
- Drive alone: 10,016
- Carpool: 1,488
- Public transit: 251
- Ride bikes or walk: 229
- Average commute time: 24.2 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 195
- 5 - 9: 1,094
- 10 - 14: 1,660
- 15 - 19: 1,490
- 20 - 24: 2,393
- 25 - 29: 1,054
- 30 - 34: 2,300
- 35 - 39: 430
- 40 - 44: 427
- 45 - 59: 588
- 60 - 89: 221
- 90 plus: 252
- Average House Value: $269,500
- Average Annual Household Income: $55,904
- Businesses: 1,102
- Employees: 14,013
- Annual Payroll: $570,312,000
- Average Family Income: $68,734
- Median Family Income: $45,465
- Average Income for Men: $39,346
- Average Income for Women: $24,159
- Congressional District: 08
- Congressional District Land Area: 9006.0
- Sr Senator: John McCain (R)
- Jr Senator: Jeff Flake (R)
- US House Representative: Trent Franks (R)
- County FIPS Code: 019
- State FIPS Code: 04
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 85704
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 85704 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Lulu Walker School
- 1750 W Roller Coaster Rd
- Tucson, AZ 85704
- (520) 696-6510
- Marion Donaldson Elementary School
- 2040 W Omar Dr
- Tucson, AZ 85704
- (520) 696-6160
- Mesa Verde Elementary School
- 1661 W Sage
- Tucson, AZ 85704
- (520) 696-6090
- Winifred Harelson Elementary School
- 826 W Chapala Dr.
- Tucson, AZ 85704
- (520) 696-6020
Photos near Zip Code 85704, Tucson, AZ
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 85704 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.azsexoffender.org/. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: