Welcome to SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85260
85260 is an upscale suburban zip code in Scottsdale, Arizona. The population is primarily white, older, and mostly married couples. At $414,100 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Phoenix-Mesa-Scottsdale metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
Most families here are doing great financially earning $103,782/year on average.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 85260 earn an average of $67,396/year. Women earn only $34,761/year.
19,025 people in 85260 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 85260? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 23.8 minutes.
The median age here is 43. There are 17,065 men and 18,991 women. The median age for men is 41 while for women the median age is 45.
To give you a sense of the community, 13,031 people (out of the 36,056 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 17,790 homes, and 2,988 businesses every day. 310 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
85260 Zip code is located in the Mountain time zone at 34 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Islamabad, Pakistan!) and -112 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 1,419 feet above sea levell.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 85260
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- April Sound Neighbors
- Horseman's East Forty
- La Cuesta Neighbors
- Mountainview Ranch HOA
- Overland Hills Neighbors
- Patterson Ranch Neighbors
- Polynesian Paradise Neighbors
- Powderhorn Ranch Neigbors
- Raintree Resort Casitas HOA
- Scottsdale Country Club Village HOA
- Sierra Sunrise Owners Association
- Sweetwater Ranch Neighbors
- Tempe-Scottsdale Neighbors
- The Ranch at Scottsdale Mirage
- the Legends at Toscaca
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Scottsdale, AZ
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Scottsdale, AZ
Average Home Value in 85260: $414,100
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 36,056
- White Population: 32,864
- Black Population: 750
- Hispanic Population: 2,156
- Asian Population: 2,351
- Hawaiian Population: 61
- Indian Population: 279
- Male Population: 17,065
- Female Population: 18,991
- Median Age: 43
- Median Age of Males: 41
- Median Age of Females: 45
- Region: West
- Division: Mountain
- State: Arizona
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Phoenix-Mesa-Scottsdale AZ
- County: Maricopa
- City: Scottsdale
- Longitude: -111.9
- Latitude: 33.6
- Elevation: 1,420 feet above sea levele
- Area code: 480
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 17,709
- Drive alone: 15,643
- Carpool: 1,533
- Public transit: 49
- Ride bikes or walk: 310
- Average commute time: 23.8 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 381
- 5 - 9: 1,997
- 10 - 14: 2,808
- 15 - 19: 2,111
- 20 - 24: 2,593
- 25 - 29: 1,431
- 30 - 34: 2,895
- 35 - 39: 678
- 40 - 44: 738
- 45 - 59: 1,410
- 60 - 89: 501
- 90 plus: 166
- Average House Value: $414,100
- Average Annual Household Income: $74,808
- Businesses: 2,948
- Employees: 40,173
- Annual Payroll: $1,959,221,000
- Average Family Income: $103,782
- Median Family Income: $62,334
- Average Income for Men: $67,396
- Average Income for Women: $34,761
- Congressional District: 05
- Congressional District Land Area: 1405.0
- Sr Senator: John McCain (R)
- Jr Senator: Jeff Flake (R)
- US House Representative: Matt Salmon (R)
- County FIPS Code: 013
- State FIPS Code: 04
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 85260
Schools in 85260 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Aztec Elementary School
- 13636 North 100th Street
- Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- (480) 484-7700
- Casy Country Day School #1
- 7214 E. Jenan Dr.5416
- Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- (480) 951-3190
- Casy Country Day School #2
- 9350 E. Cactus Road
- Scottsdale, AZ 85260
- (480) 661-1930
Photos near Zip Code 85260, Scottsdale, AZ
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 85260 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.azsexoffender.org/. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: