Welcome to COAL CREEK, CO 81221
81221 is a sparsely populated, rural zip code in Coal Creek, Colorado. The population is primarily white, older, and about evenly divided between singles and married couples. The average house value here ($85,700) is lower than in the Canon City area as a whole, so this could be a great place to look for housing bargains.
The median age here is 44. There are 167 men and 143 women. The median age for men is 39 while for women the median age is 46.
81221 Zip code is located in the Mountain time zone at 38 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Ashgabat, Turkmenistan!) and -105 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 5,408 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 81221
Neighborhood Link provides FREE neighborhood websites to over 35,000 neighborhoods, HOAs, condo associations, and other local groups across the US. If your neighborhood isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up your site right away!
Other nearby neighborhoods
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Beckwith Mountain Ranch
- Boulder Springs
- Broadmoor Bluffs
- Canon City Farmers' Market
- Casa Bella Vista
- Cheyenne Creek Metropolitan Park And Water District
- Cheyenne Mountain Neighborhood Association
- Copperfield Homeowners Association
- Elm Grove Villa Townhomes
- Evening Farmer's Market on the Riverwalk
- Fountain Farmers Market - City Hall
- Fountain Farmers Market - First United Methodist Church
- Gentry Subdivision Home Owners Association
- Manitou Springs Midweek Farmers Market
- SKYWAY ASSOCIATION
- The Reserve
- Top Of Skyway Homeowners Association
- Tucson Downtown Lions Club
- University Park Neighborhood Association, Inc.
- Villa Pourtales
- Westcliffe Farmers' Market
- Windmill Mesa
Real Estate & Home Values in Coal Creek, CO
Average Home Value in 81221: $85,700
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
- Total Population: 310
- White Population: 304
- Black Population: 0
- Hispanic Population: 18
- Asian Population: 1
- Hawaiian Population: 0
- Indian Population: 13
- Male Population: 167
- Female Population: 143
- Median Age: 44
- Median Age of Males: 39
- Median Age of Females: 46
- Region: West
- Division: Mountain
- State: Colorado
- CBSA Type: Micropolitan
- CBSA Name: Canon City CO
- County: Fremont
- City: Coal Creek
- Longitude: -105.1
- Latitude: 38.4
- Elevation: 5,408 feet above sea level
- Area code: 719
- Average House Value: $85,700
- Average Annual Household Income: $37,750
- Businesses: 0
- Employees: 0
- Annual Payroll: $0
- Congressional District: 05
- Congressional District Land Area: 7707.0
- Sr Senator: Michael F. Bennet (D)
- Jr Senator: Mark Udall (D)
- US House Representative: Doug Lamborn (R)
- County FIPS Code: 043
- State FIPS Code: 08
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 81221
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Photos near Zip Code 81221, Coal Creek, CO
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 81221 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://sor.state.co.us/. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: