Welcome to COPE, CO 80812
The average family income here is $57,378/year. This is less than the national average of $70,000/year. However, the national average number is a little misleading because there are some very wealthy Americans earning $50 million a year or more. (Wouldn't that be nice!) This pushes the national average higher than in would be without those edge cases. The median household income in the US (median, meaning half of US households make more and half make less) is at about $50,000/year. Median family income in 80812 is $33,750.
An fascinating fact about income in 80812: Men here earn an average of $28,381/year. Women make more, earning $43,637/year. This is very rare, women out earn men in only 2% of American communities.
112 people in 80812 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 80812? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 29.3 minutes.
The median age here is 41. There are 146 men and 129 women. The median age for men is 40 while for women the median age is 44.
To give you a sense of the community, 158 people (out of the 275 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 77 homes, and 0 businesses every day. 6 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
80812 Zip code is located in the Mountain time zone at 40 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Madrid, Spain!) and -103 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 4,460 feet above sea level.
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Cope, CO
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Cope, CO
Average Home Value in 80812: $108,300
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
- Total Population: 275
- White Population: 234
- Black Population: 1
- Hispanic Population: 76
- Asian Population: 0
- Hawaiian Population: 0
- Indian Population: 3
- Male Population: 146
- Female Population: 129
- Median Age: 41
- Median Age of Males: 40
- Median Age of Females: 44
- Region: West
- Division: Mountain
- State: Colorado
- County: Washington
- City: Cope
- Longitude: -102.9
- Latitude: 39.7
- Elevation: 4,461 feet above sea level
- Area code: 970
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 84
- Drive alone: 62
- Carpool: 14
- Public transit: 2
- Ride bikes or walk: 6
- Average commute time: 29.3 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 8
- 5 - 9: 15
- 10 - 14: 7
- 15 - 19: 13
- 20 - 24: 15
- 25 - 29: 1
- 30 - 34: 11
- 35 - 39: 2
- 40 - 44: 0
- 45 - 59: 4
- 60 - 89: 0
- 90 plus: 8
- Average House Value: $108,300
- Average Annual Household Income: $31,750
- Businesses: 2
- Employees: 0
- Annual Payroll: $0
- Average Family Income: $57,378
- Median Family Income: $30,500
- Average Income for Men: $28,381
- Average Income for Women: $43,637
- Congressional District: 04
- Congressional District Land Area: 30897.0
- Sr Senator: Michael F. Bennet (D)
- Jr Senator: Mark Udall (D)
- US House Representative: Cory Gardner (R)
- County FIPS Code: 121
- State FIPS Code: 08
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 80812
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Photos near Zip Code 80812, Cope, CO
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 80812 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://sor.state.co.us/. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: