Welcome to ENGLEWOOD, CO 80112
80112 is an affluent (median household income: $80,878) upscale suburban zip code in Englewood, Colorado. The population is primarily white, and mostly married couples. At $307,300 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Denver-Aurora metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
Most families here are doing great financially earning $110,045/year on average.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 80112 earn an average of $64,042/year. Women earn only $33,890/year.
11,277 people in 80112 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 80112? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 22.7 minutes.
The median age here is 36. There are 14,649 men and 14,568 women. The median age for men is 34 while for women the median age is 37.
To give you a sense of the community, 11,305 people (out of the 29,217 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 12,450 homes, and 2,936 businesses every day. 260 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
80112 Zip code is located in the Mountain time zone at 40 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Ankara, Turkey!) and -105 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 5,786 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 80112
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- A.C.C.O.R.D., unincorporated Arapahoe County
- Dry Creek TOA
- Hillcrest At Homestead HOA
- Homestead Farm II
- Homestead HOA (Englewood)
- Homestead Village II Neighbors
- Homestead in the Willows
- Hunters Hill Condominium HOA
- Hunters Hill Recreation Association
- Inverness Planning & Arch. Control Committee
- Olde Mill Neighbors
- Parker/Arapahoe Road Neighbors
- Red Hawk HOA
- Second Appletree East Neighbors
- Springcreek At Foxridge
- Sturbridge North Townhome Assn
- Terrace At Cherry Creek Condominiums
- Vista Pointe Townhome Association
- Walnut Hills
- Willow Creek HOA II
- Willow Creek I HOA
- Willow Creek III HOA
- Windmill Creek Condos
- Writer Townhomes Neighbors
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Englewood, CO
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Englewood, CO
Average Home Value in 80112: $307,300
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 29,217
- White Population: 26,069
- Black Population: 1,376
- Hispanic Population: 2,398
- Asian Population: 1,639
- Hawaiian Population: 58
- Indian Population: 349
- Male Population: 14,649
- Female Population: 14,568
- Median Age: 36
- Median Age of Males: 34
- Median Age of Females: 37
- Region: West
- Division: Mountain
- State: Colorado
- CSA Name: Denver-Aurora-Boulder, CO
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Denver-Aurora CO
- County: Arapahoe
- City: Englewood
- Longitude: -104.9
- Latitude: 39.6
- Elevation: 5,787 feet above sea level
- Area code: 303
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 10,612
- Drive alone: 9,280
- Carpool: 770
- Public transit: 228
- Ride bikes or walk: 260
- Average commute time: 22.7 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 321
- 5 - 9: 1,207
- 10 - 14: 2,104
- 15 - 19: 1,833
- 20 - 24: 1,483
- 25 - 29: 593
- 30 - 34: 1,184
- 35 - 39: 351
- 40 - 44: 412
- 45 - 59: 677
- 60 - 89: 276
- 90 plus: 171
- Average House Value: $307,300
- Average Annual Household Income: $79,902
- Businesses: 2,911
- Employees: 67,824
- Annual Payroll: $5,338,672,000
- Average Family Income: $110,045
- Median Family Income: $80,878
- Average Income for Men: $64,042
- Average Income for Women: $33,890
- Congressional District: 06
- Congressional District Land Area: 4103.0
- Sr Senator: Michael F. Bennet (D)
- Jr Senator: Mark Udall (D)
- US House Representative: Mike Coffman (R)
- County FIPS Code: 005
- State FIPS Code: 08
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 80112
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 80112 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Dry Creek Elementary School
- 7686 East Hinsdale Avenue
- Englewood, CO 80112
- (720) 554-3300
- Homestead Elementary School
- 7451 South Homestead Parkway
- Centennial, CO 80112
- (720) 554-3700
- Red Hawk Ridge Elementary School
- 16251 E Geddes Avenue
- Centennial, CO 80112
- (720) 886-3800
Photos near Zip Code 80112, Englewood, CO
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 80112 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://sor.state.co.us/. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: