Welcome to AURORA, CO 80017
80017 is a urban zip code in Aurora, Colorado. The population is racially diverse, and mostly married couples. Housing prices here (average $169,900) are fairly typical for the Denver-Aurora metro area.
The median age here is 31. There are 16,827 men and 17,443 women. The median age for men is 30 while for women the median age is 31.
80017 Zip code is located in the Mountain time zone at 40 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Yerevan, Armenia!) and -105 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 5,592 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 80017
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Auburn Hill
- Aurora Highlands Vista HOA
- Bayberry Condominium Neighbors
- Brandon Park Homeowners Assoc.
- Brittany Highlands Condo Neighbors
- Brookvale Neighbors
- CentrePointe Neighborhood Assoc.
- Cobblewood Creek Neighbors
- Deerpointe Village HOA
- Foxdale Neighbors
- Kingsborough North Neighborhood Assoc.
- Laurel Hills Neighbors
- Manchester Place HOA
- Quail Run Assn
- Robinwood HOA
- Side Creek Neighbors
- Sienna Cluster Homes
- Stone Ridge Park HOA
- Stone Ridge Townhomes
- Stoneridge Terrace
- Sunny Brooke Neighborhood Association
- The Villas at Aspen Ridge HOA
- Tollgate Creek
- Tollgate Overlook Association
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
Real Estate & Home Values in Aurora, CO
Average Home Value in 80017: $169,900
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 34,270
- White Population: 21,092
- Black Population: 8,436
- Hispanic Population: 9,089
- Asian Population: 1,935
- Hawaiian Population: 233
- Indian Population: 779
- Male Population: 16,827
- Female Population: 17,443
- Median Age: 31
- Median Age of Males: 30
- Median Age of Females: 31
- Region: West
- Division: Mountain
- State: Colorado
- CSA Name: Denver-Aurora-Boulder, CO
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Denver-Aurora CO
- County: Arapahoe
- City: Aurora
- Longitude: -104.8
- Latitude: 39.7
- Elevation: 5,593 feet above sea level
- Area code: 303/720
- Average House Value: $169,900
- Average Annual Household Income: $51,190
- Businesses: 254
- Employees: 0
- Annual Payroll: $0
- Congressional District: 07
- Congressional District Land Area: 1258.0
- Sr Senator: Michael F. Bennet (D)
- Jr Senator: Mark Udall (D)
- US House Representative: Ed Perlmutter (D)
- County FIPS Code: 005
- State FIPS Code: 08
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 80017
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 80017 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Arkansas Elementary School
- 17301 East Arkansas Avenue
- Aurora, CO 80017
- (303) 755-0323
- Iowa Elementary School
- 16701 East Iowa Avenue
- Aurora, CO 80017
- (303) 751-3660
- Tollgate Elementary School
- 701 South Kalispell Way
- Aurora, CO 80017
- (303) 696-0944
Photos near Zip Code 80017, Aurora, CO
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 80017 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://sor.state.co.us/. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: