Welcome to PORTER, TX 77365
77365 is a rural zip code in Porter, Texas. The population is primarily white, and mostly married couples. Housing prices here (average $109,400) are fairly typical for the Houston-Sugar Land-Baytown metro area.
The average family income here is $52,772/year. This is less than the national average of $70,000/year. However, the national average number is a little misleading because there are some very wealthy Americans earning $50 million a year or more. (Wouldn't that be nice!) This pushes the national average higher than in would be without those edge cases. The median household income in the US (median, meaning half of US households make more and half make less) is at about $50,000/year. Median family income in 77365 is $44,164.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 77365 earn an average of $33,088/year. Women earn only $19,318/year.
6,870 people in 77365 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 77365? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living in 77365 is 33.9 minutes!
The median age here is 33. There are 12,944 men and 12,825 women. The median age for men is 33 while for women the median age is 34.
To give you a sense of the community, 7,483 people (out of the 25,769 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 10,440 homes, and 432 businesses every day. 100 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
77365 Zip code is located in the Central time zone at 30 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Lhasa, Tibet!) and -95 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 101 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 77365
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Porter, TX
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Porter, TX
Average Home Value in 77365: $109,400
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
- Total Population: 25,769
- White Population: 21,081
- Black Population: 846
- Hispanic Population: 8,212
- Asian Population: 445
- Hawaiian Population: 45
- Indian Population: 375
- Male Population: 12,944
- Female Population: 12,825
- Median Age: 33
- Median Age of Males: 33
- Median Age of Females: 34
- Region: South
- Division: West South Central
- State: Texas
- CSA Name: Houston-Baytown-Huntsville, TX
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Houston-Sugar Land-Baytown TX
- County: Montgomery
- City: Porter
- Longitude: -95.3
- Latitude: 30.1
- Elevation: 101 feet above sea level
- Area code: 281/832
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 6,648
- Drive alone: 5,515
- Carpool: 918
- Public transit: 7
- Ride bikes or walk: 100
- Average commute time: 33.9 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 128
- 5 - 9: 477
- 10 - 14: 502
- 15 - 19: 821
- 20 - 24: 588
- 25 - 29: 205
- 30 - 34: 1,077
- 35 - 39: 293
- 40 - 44: 338
- 45 - 59: 1,325
- 60 - 89: 634
- 90 plus: 260
- Average House Value: $109,400
- Average Annual Household Income: $58,242
- Businesses: 317
- Employees: 4,007
- Annual Payroll: $122,464,000
- Average Family Income: $52,772
- Median Family Income: $38,996
- Average Income for Men: $33,088
- Average Income for Women: $19,318
- Congressional District: 08, 02
- Congressional District Land Area: 8149.0, 1936.0
- Sr Senator: John Cornyn (R)
- Jr Senator: Ted Cruz (R)
- US House Representative: Kevin Brady (R)
- County FIPS Code: 339
- State FIPS Code: 48
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 77365
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 77365 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Porter El
- 22256 Ford Rd
- Porter, TX 77365
- (281) 354-3267
- Robert Crippen El
- 18690 Cumberland Blvd
- Porter, TX 77365
- (281) 354-6601
- Valley Ranch Elementary
- 21700 Vly Ranch Crossing
- Porter, TX 77365
- (281) 577-8760
Photos near Zip Code 77365, Porter, TX
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 77365 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at https://records.txdps.state.tx.us/DPS_WEB/SorNew/index.aspx. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: