Welcome to HOUSTON, TX 77069
77069 is a suburban zip code in Houston, Texas. The population is primarily white, older, and mostly married couples. At $213,200 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Houston-Sugar Land-Baytown metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
Most families here are doing great financially earning $131,915/year on average.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 77069 earn an average of $85,771/year. Women earn only $36,570/year.
8,037 people in 77069 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 77069? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 28.1 minutes.
The median age here is 45. There are 7,874 men and 8,667 women. The median age for men is 43 while for women the median age is 47.
To give you a sense of the community, 6,611 people (out of the 16,541 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 8,366 homes, and 803 businesses every day. 101 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
77069 Zip code is located in the Central time zone at 30 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Wuhan, China!) and -96 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 125 feet above sea levell.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 77069
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Houston, TX
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Houston, TX
Average Home Value in 77069: $213,200
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 16,541
- White Population: 12,594
- Black Population: 2,139
- Hispanic Population: 2,178
- Asian Population: 1,084
- Hawaiian Population: 19
- Indian Population: 173
- Male Population: 7,874
- Female Population: 8,667
- Median Age: 45
- Median Age of Males: 43
- Median Age of Females: 47
- Region: South
- Division: West South Central
- State: Texas
- CSA Name: Houston-Baytown-Huntsville, TX
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Houston-Sugar Land-Baytown TX
- County: Harris
- City: Houston
- Longitude: -95.5
- Latitude: 30.0
- Elevation: 125 feet above sea levele
- Area code: 281/713/832
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 7,612
- Drive alone: 6,643
- Carpool: 629
- Public transit: 215
- Ride bikes or walk: 101
- Average commute time: 28.1 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 204
- 5 - 9: 772
- 10 - 14: 902
- 15 - 19: 756
- 20 - 24: 938
- 25 - 29: 324
- 30 - 34: 955
- 35 - 39: 449
- 40 - 44: 561
- 45 - 59: 1,084
- 60 - 89: 613
- 90 plus: 54
- Average House Value: $213,200
- Average Annual Household Income: $67,895
- Businesses: 674
- Employees: 8,617
- Annual Payroll: $322,267,000
- Average Family Income: $131,915
- Median Family Income: $68,662
- Average Income for Men: $85,771
- Average Income for Women: $36,570
- Congressional District: 02
- Congressional District Land Area: 1936.0
- Sr Senator: John Cornyn (R)
- Jr Senator: Ted Cruz (R)
- US House Representative: Ted Poe (R)
- County FIPS Code: 201
- State FIPS Code: 48
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 77069
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 77069 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Yeager El
- 13615 Champion Forest Dr
- Houston, TX 77069
- (281) 440-4914
Photos near Zip Code 77069, Houston, TX
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 77069 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at https://records.txdps.state.tx.us/DPS_WEB/SorNew/index.aspx. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: