Welcome to HOUSTON, TX 77041
77041 is a suburban zip code in Houston, Texas. The population is racially diverse, and mostly married couples. At $135,100 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Houston-Sugar Land-Baytown metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The average family here is doing well financially earning $81,062/year.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 77041 earn an average of $51,476/year. Women earn only $25,929/year.
11,405 people in 77041 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 77041? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 29.2 minutes.
The median age here is 34. There are 18,607 men and 18,539 women. The median age for men is 33 while for women the median age is 34.
To give you a sense of the community, 10,568 people (out of the 37,146 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 11,747 homes, and 2,293 businesses every day. 112 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
77041 Zip code is located in the Central time zone at 30 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Cairo, Egypt!) and -96 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 110 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 77041
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Houston, TX
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Houston, TX
Average Home Value in 77041: $135,100
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 37,146
- White Population: 21,946
- Black Population: 3,455
- Hispanic Population: 16,661
- Asian Population: 6,137
- Hawaiian Population: 49
- Indian Population: 485
- Male Population: 18,607
- Female Population: 18,539
- Median Age: 34
- Median Age of Males: 33
- Median Age of Females: 34
- Region: South
- Division: West South Central
- State: Texas
- CSA Name: Houston-Baytown-Huntsville, TX
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Houston-Sugar Land-Baytown TX
- County: Harris
- City: Houston
- Longitude: -95.6
- Latitude: 29.9
- Elevation: 110 feet above sea level
- Area code: 281/713/832
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 10,972
- Drive alone: 8,674
- Carpool: 1,856
- Public transit: 190
- Ride bikes or walk: 112
- Average commute time: 29.2 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 121
- 5 - 9: 609
- 10 - 14: 1,226
- 15 - 19: 1,373
- 20 - 24: 1,439
- 25 - 29: 723
- 30 - 34: 2,062
- 35 - 39: 464
- 40 - 44: 616
- 45 - 59: 1,438
- 60 - 89: 738
- 90 plus: 163
- Average House Value: $135,100
- Average Annual Household Income: $69,246
- Businesses: 1,680
- Employees: 50,713
- Annual Payroll: $3,262,304,000
- Average Family Income: $81,062
- Median Family Income: $56,746
- Average Income for Men: $51,476
- Average Income for Women: $25,929
- Congressional District: 07, 18
- Congressional District Land Area: 197.0, 227.0
- Sr Senator: John Cornyn (R)
- Jr Senator: Ted Cruz (R)
- US House Representative: John Abney Culberson (R)
- County FIPS Code: 201
- State FIPS Code: 48
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 77041
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 77041 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Hairgrove El
- 7120 N Eldridge Pkwy
- Houston, TX 77041
- (713) 896-5015
- Kirk Elementary
- 12421 Tanner Rd
- Houston, TX 77041
- (713) 849-8250
Photos near Zip Code 77041, Houston, TX
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 77041 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at https://records.txdps.state.tx.us/DPS_WEB/SorNew/index.aspx. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: