Welcome to FORT WORTH, TX 76132
76132 is a urban zip code in Fort Worth, Texas. The population is primarily white, and about evenly divided between singles and married couples. At $234,100 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
Most families here are doing great financially earning $104,002/year on average.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 76132 earn an average of $58,351/year. Women earn only $26,986/year.
12,183 people in 76132 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 76132? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 21.9 minutes.
The median age here is 35. There are 11,435 men and 13,274 women. The median age for men is 33 while for women the median age is 37.
To give you a sense of the community, 4,744 people (out of the 24,709 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 13,180 homes, and 780 businesses every day. 141 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
76132 Zip code is located in the Central time zone at 33 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Damascus, Syria!) and -97 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 623 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 76132
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Fort Worth, TX
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Fort Worth, TX
Average Home Value in 76132: $234,100
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 24,709
- White Population: 17,556
- Black Population: 4,538
- Hispanic Population: 3,621
- Asian Population: 1,477
- Hawaiian Population: 47
- Indian Population: 229
- Male Population: 11,435
- Female Population: 13,274
- Median Age: 35
- Median Age of Males: 33
- Median Age of Females: 37
- Region: South
- Division: West South Central
- State: Texas
- CSA Name: Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington TX
- County: Tarrant
- City: Fort Worth
- Longitude: -97.4
- Latitude: 32.7
- Elevation: 623 feet above sea level
- Area code: 817
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 11,938
- Drive alone: 10,730
- Carpool: 918
- Public transit: 103
- Ride bikes or walk: 141
- Average commute time: 21.9 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 258
- 5 - 9: 1,025
- 10 - 14: 1,830
- 15 - 19: 2,584
- 20 - 24: 2,631
- 25 - 29: 714
- 30 - 34: 1,361
- 35 - 39: 251
- 40 - 44: 185
- 45 - 59: 564
- 60 - 89: 395
- 90 plus: 140
- Average House Value: $234,100
- Average Annual Household Income: $48,319
- Businesses: 810
- Employees: 14,537
- Annual Payroll: $430,076,000
- Average Family Income: $104,002
- Median Family Income: $41,007
- Average Income for Men: $58,351
- Average Income for Women: $26,986
- Congressional District: 12, 06
- Congressional District Land Area: 2168.0, 6198.0
- Sr Senator: John Cornyn (R)
- Jr Senator: Ted Cruz (R)
- US House Representative: Kay Granger (R)
- County FIPS Code: 439
- State FIPS Code: 48
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 76132
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 76132 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Oakmont El
- 6651 Oakmont Trl
- Fort Worth, TX 76132
- (817) 370-5610
- Middle Schools
- Wedgwood 6 Th Gr Sch
- 4212 Belden Ave
- Fort Worth, TX 76132
- (817) 370-5860
Photos near Zip Code 76132, Fort Worth, TX
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 76132 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at https://records.txdps.state.tx.us/DPS_WEB/SorNew/index.aspx. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: