Welcome to FORT WORTH, TX 76131
76131 is a rural zip code in Fort Worth, Texas. The population is racially diverse, younger, and mostly married couples. Looking for higher-end houses? Real estate prices here ($138,100) are significantly above average for the Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington metro area.
The average family income here is $63,731/year. This is less than the national average of $70,000/year. However, the national average number is a little misleading because there are some very wealthy Americans earning $50 million a year or more. (Wouldn't that be nice!) This pushes the national average higher than in would be without those edge cases. The median household income in the US (median, meaning half of US households make more and half make less) is at about $50,000/year. Median family income in 76131 is $59,655.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 76131 earn an average of $40,208/year. Women earn only $22,706/year.
3,483 people in 76131 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 76131? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 26.9 minutes.
The median age here is 29. There are 13,991 men and 14,383 women. The median age for men is 29 while for women the median age is 30.
To give you a sense of the community, 2,654 people (out of the 28,374 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 10,486 homes, and 256 businesses every day. 19 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
76131 Zip code is located in the Central time zone at 33 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Baghdad, Iraq!) and -97 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 671 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 76131
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Fort Worth, TX
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Fort Worth, TX
Average Home Value in 76131: $138,100
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 28,374
- White Population: 20,820
- Black Population: 3,278
- Hispanic Population: 7,971
- Asian Population: 1,752
- Hawaiian Population: 98
- Indian Population: 451
- Male Population: 13,991
- Female Population: 14,383
- Median Age: 29
- Median Age of Males: 29
- Median Age of Females: 30
- Region: South
- Division: West South Central
- State: Texas
- CSA Name: Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington TX
- County: Tarrant
- City: Fort Worth
- Longitude: -97.3
- Latitude: 32.9
- Elevation: 672 feet above sea level
- Area code: 817
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 3,410
- Drive alone: 3,027
- Carpool: 330
- Public transit: 4
- Ride bikes or walk: 19
- Average commute time: 26.9 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 58
- 5 - 9: 346
- 10 - 14: 390
- 15 - 19: 425
- 20 - 24: 583
- 25 - 29: 243
- 30 - 34: 588
- 35 - 39: 112
- 40 - 44: 139
- 45 - 59: 268
- 60 - 89: 178
- 90 plus: 80
- Average House Value: $138,100
- Average Annual Household Income: $72,037
- Businesses: 232
- Employees: 4,048
- Annual Payroll: $164,113,000
- Average Family Income: $63,731
- Median Family Income: $55,894
- Average Income for Men: $40,208
- Average Income for Women: $22,706
- Congressional District: 12
- Congressional District Land Area: 2168.0
- Sr Senator: John Cornyn (R)
- Jr Senator: Ted Cruz (R)
- US House Representative: Kay Granger (R)
- County FIPS Code: 439
- State FIPS Code: 48
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 76131
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 76131 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Chisholm Ridge
- 8301 Running River
- Fort Worth, TX 76131
- (817) 232-0715
- High Country Elementary
- 1301 High Country Trl
- Fort Worth, TX 76131
- (817) 306-8007
- L A Gililland El
- 701 Waggoman Rd
- Fort Worth, TX 76131
- (817) 232-0331
Photos near Zip Code 76131, Fort Worth, TX
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 76131 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at https://records.txdps.state.tx.us/DPS_WEB/SorNew/index.aspx. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: