Welcome to FORT WORTH, TX 76118
76118 is a suburban zip code in Fort Worth, Texas. The population is primarily white, and mostly married couples. Housing prices here (average $128,500) are fairly typical for the Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington metro area.
The average family income here is $59,781/year. This is less than the national average of $70,000/year. However, the national average number is a little misleading because there are some very wealthy Americans earning $50 million a year or more. (Wouldn't that be nice!) This pushes the national average higher than in would be without those edge cases. The median household income in the US (median, meaning half of US households make more and half make less) is at about $50,000/year. Median family income in 76118 is $55,655.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 76118 earn an average of $38,736/year. Women earn only $24,846/year.
6,108 people in 76118 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 76118? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 24.3 minutes.
The median age here is 37. There are 6,850 men and 7,016 women. The median age for men is 35 while for women the median age is 38.
To give you a sense of the community, 5,455 people (out of the 13,866 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 5,473 homes, and 622 businesses every day. 75 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
76118 Zip code is located in the Central time zone at 33 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Fukuoka, Japan!) and -97 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 529 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 76118
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Fort Worth, TX
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Fort Worth, TX
Average Home Value in 76118: $128,500
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 13,866
- White Population: 10,795
- Black Population: 1,104
- Hispanic Population: 2,673
- Asian Population: 909
- Hawaiian Population: 134
- Indian Population: 231
- Male Population: 6,850
- Female Population: 7,016
- Median Age: 37
- Median Age of Males: 35
- Median Age of Females: 38
- Region: South
- Division: West South Central
- State: Texas
- CSA Name: Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington TX
- County: Tarrant
- City: Fort Worth
- Longitude: -97.2
- Latitude: 32.8
- Elevation: 530 feet above sea level
- Area code: 817
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 5,974
- Drive alone: 5,156
- Carpool: 716
- Public transit: 6
- Ride bikes or walk: 75
- Average commute time: 24.3 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 156
- 5 - 9: 419
- 10 - 14: 824
- 15 - 19: 982
- 20 - 24: 1,144
- 25 - 29: 371
- 30 - 34: 1,047
- 35 - 39: 151
- 40 - 44: 230
- 45 - 59: 390
- 60 - 89: 172
- 90 plus: 88
- Average House Value: $128,500
- Average Annual Household Income: $58,887
- Businesses: 419
- Employees: 7,415
- Annual Payroll: $330,704,000
- Average Family Income: $59,781
- Median Family Income: $50,372
- Average Income for Men: $38,736
- Average Income for Women: $24,846
- Congressional District: 12, 26
- Congressional District Land Area: 2168.0, 1291.0
- Sr Senator: John Cornyn (R)
- Jr Senator: Ted Cruz (R)
- US House Representative: Kay Granger (R)
- County FIPS Code: 439
- State FIPS Code: 48
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 76118
Schools in 76118 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Jack C Binion Elementary
- 3900 Norton Dr
- Richland Hills, TX 76118
- (817) 547-1800
- Richland El
- 3250 Scruggs Park Dr
- Richland Hills, TX 76118
- (817) 547-2000
Photos near Zip Code 76118, Fort Worth, TX
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 76118 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at https://records.txdps.state.tx.us/DPS_WEB/SorNew/index.aspx. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: