Welcome to FORT WORTH, TX 76118
76118 is a suburban zip code in Fort Worth, Texas. The population is primarily white, and mostly married couples. Housing prices here (average $128,500) are fairly typical for the Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington metro area.
The median age here is 37. There are 6,850 men and 7,016 women. The median age for men is 35 while for women the median age is 38.
76118 Zip code is located in the Central time zone at 33 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Tripoli, Libya!) and -97 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 529 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 76118
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
Real Estate & Home Values in Fort Worth, TX
Average Home Value in 76118: $128,500
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- 9078 Winding River Dr, Fort Worth, TX
- 9136 Winding River Dr, Fort Worth, TX
- 9152 Winding River Dr, Fort Worth, TX
- 9020 Stillwater Trl, Fort Worth, TX
- 9037 River Trails Blvd, Fort Worth, TX
- 2901 Timber Creek Trl, Fort Worth, TX
- 8604 San Joaquin Trl, Fort Worth, TX
- 2813 Mimosa Park Dr, Richland Hills, TX
- Total Population: 13,866
- White Population: 10,795
- Black Population: 1,104
- Hispanic Population: 2,673
- Asian Population: 909
- Hawaiian Population: 134
- Indian Population: 231
- Male Population: 6,850
- Female Population: 7,016
- Median Age: 37
- Median Age of Males: 35
- Median Age of Females: 38
- Region: South
- Division: West South Central
- State: Texas
- CSA Name: Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington TX
- County: Tarrant
- City: Fort Worth
- Longitude: -97.2
- Latitude: 32.8
- Elevation: 530 feet above sea level
- Area code: 817
- Average House Value: $128,500
- Average Annual Household Income: $58,887
- Businesses: 419
- Employees: 7,415
- Annual Payroll: $330,704,000
- Congressional District: 12, 26
- Congressional District Land Area: 2168.0, 1291.0
- Sr Senator: John Cornyn (R)
- Jr Senator: Ted Cruz (R)
- US House Representative: Kay Granger (R)
- County FIPS Code: 439
- State FIPS Code: 48
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 76118
Schools in 76118 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Jack C Binion Elementary
- 3900 Norton Dr
- Richland Hills, TX 76118
- (817) 547-1800
- Richland El
- 3250 Scruggs Park Dr
- Richland Hills, TX 76118
- (817) 547-2000
Photos near Zip Code 76118, Fort Worth, TX
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 76118 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at https://records.txdps.state.tx.us/DPS_WEB/SorNew/index.aspx. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: