Welcome to DALLAS, TX 75220
75220 is a urban zip code in Dallas, Texas. The population is racially diverse, younger, and mostly married couples. At $162,900 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The average family income here is $63,810/year. This is less than the national average of $70,000/year. However, the national average number is a little misleading because there are some very wealthy Americans earning $50 million a year or more. (Wouldn't that be nice!) This pushes the national average higher than in would be without those edge cases. The median household income in the US (median, meaning half of US households make more and half make less) is at about $50,000/year. Median family income in 75220 is $31,551.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 75220 earn an average of $33,434/year. Women earn only $24,223/year.
22,553 people in 75220 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 75220? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 25.6 minutes.
The median age here is 29. There are 22,836 men and 19,055 women. The median age for men is 29 while for women the median age is 29.
To give you a sense of the community, 13,461 people (out of the 41,891 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 14,940 homes, and 1,810 businesses every day. 708 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
75220 Zip code is located in the Central time zone at 33 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Damascus, Syria!) and -97 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 441 feet above sea levell.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 75220
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Bachman/Northwest Highway Community Association
- Crime Watch 3047
- Crime Watch 3050
- Midway Hills Homeowners Association
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Dallas, TX
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Dallas, TX
Average Home Value in 75220: $162,900
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
- Total Population: 41,891
- White Population: 24,535
- Black Population: 1,588
- Hispanic Population: 33,157
- Asian Population: 395
- Hawaiian Population: 33
- Indian Population: 524
- Male Population: 22,836
- Female Population: 19,055
- Median Age: 29
- Median Age of Males: 29
- Median Age of Females: 29
- Region: South
- Division: West South Central
- State: Texas
- CSA Name: Dallas-Fort Worth, TX
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington TX
- County: Dallas
- City: Dallas
- Longitude: -96.9
- Latitude: 32.9
- Elevation: 442 feet above sea levele
- Area code: 214/469/972
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 22,111
- Drive alone: 11,415
- Carpool: 8,513
- Public transit: 1,009
- Ride bikes or walk: 708
- Average commute time: 25.6 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 250
- 5 - 9: 1,318
- 10 - 14: 2,336
- 15 - 19: 4,079
- 20 - 24: 4,374
- 25 - 29: 1,479
- 30 - 34: 4,876
- 35 - 39: 301
- 40 - 44: 735
- 45 - 59: 1,052
- 60 - 89: 937
- 90 plus: 374
- Average House Value: $162,900
- Average Annual Household Income: $35,494
- Businesses: 1,218
- Employees: 20,488
- Annual Payroll: $771,831,000
- Average Family Income: $63,810
- Median Family Income: $33,515
- Average Income for Men: $33,434
- Average Income for Women: $24,223
- Congressional District: 32, 30
- Congressional District Land Area: 159.0, 317.0
- Sr Senator: John Cornyn (R)
- Jr Senator: Ted Cruz (R)
- US House Representative: Pete Sessions (R)
- County FIPS Code: 113
- State FIPS Code: 48
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 75220
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 75220 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- David G Burnet El
- 3200 Kinkaid Dr
- Dallas, TX 75220
- (972) 794-3000
- Julian T Saldivar El
- 9510 Brockbank Dr
- Dallas, TX 75220
- (972) 794-2000
Photos near Zip Code 75220, Dallas, TX
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 75220 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at https://records.txdps.state.tx.us/DPS_WEB/SorNew/index.aspx. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: