Welcome to SHAWNEE, OK 74804
74804 is a sparsely populated, suburban zip code in Shawnee, Oklahoma. The population is primarily white, and mostly married couples. At $118,800 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Shawnee area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The median age here is 35. There are 9,340 men and 10,291 women. The median age for men is 34 while for women the median age is 37.
74804 Zip code is located in the Central time zone at 35 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Kyoto, Japan!) and -97 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 1,011 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 74804
Neighborhood Link provides FREE neighborhood websites to over 35,000 neighborhoods, HOAs, condo associations, and other local groups across the US. If your neighborhood isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up your site right away!
Other nearby neighborhoods
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Black Jack Ridge Road
- Blue Bell Road
- Carl Albert High School
- Cougar Ridge NA
- Eastern Oklahoma County Farmers Market
- Feral Cats
- Flaming Oaks Homeowner's Association (FOHA)
- Hickory Forest Homeowners Association
- Janko HOA
- Laketree HOA
- Maple Ridge
- Mid Del Farmers' Market
- Nicoma Park Westfall Baseball Softball Association
- Oklahoma Accordion Club
- Orchard Neighborhood Watch
- Pottawatomie County Farmers CO-OP Market
- Railhead Estates
- Reid Estates
- Ridgeview Estates
- Rock Creek Rd
- Shadow Wood/Shadow Wood North NA
- Shawnee Farmers Market
- The Four Sections
- Three Oaks Neighborhood
- Turtle Lake Home Owners Association
- Westside Neighborhood Watch
- Whispering Hills
- Woodlands Homeowners Association
Real Estate & Home Values in Shawnee, OK
Average Home Value in 74804: $118,800
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
- Total Population: 19,631
- White Population: 16,230
- Black Population: 796
- Hispanic Population: 860
- Asian Population: 328
- Hawaiian Population: 23
- Indian Population: 3,123
- Male Population: 9,340
- Female Population: 10,291
- Median Age: 35
- Median Age of Males: 34
- Median Age of Females: 37
- Region: South
- Division: West South Central
- State: Oklahoma
- CBSA Type: Micropolitan
- CBSA Name: Shawnee OK
- County: Pottawatomie
- City: Shawnee
- Longitude: -96.9
- Latitude: 35.4
- Elevation: 1,011 feet above sea level
- Area code: 405
- Average House Value: $118,800
- Average Annual Household Income: $45,127
- Businesses: 462
- Employees: 8,287
- Annual Payroll: $235,381,000
- Congressional District: 05
- Congressional District Land Area: 2066.0
- Sr Senator: Tom Coburn (R)
- Jr Senator: James M. Inhofe (R)
- US House Representative: James Lankford (R)
- County FIPS Code: 125
- State FIPS Code: 40
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 74804
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 74804 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- North Rock Creek Es
- 42400 Garrett's Lake Road
- Shawnee, OK 74804
- (405) 275-3473
- Middle Schools
- Shawnee Ms
- 4300 North Union
- Shawnee, OK 74804
- (405) 273-0403
Photos near Zip Code 74804, Shawnee, OK
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 74804 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://docapp8.doc.state.ok.us/servlet/page?_pageid=190&_dad=portal30&_schema=PORTAL30. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: