Welcome to OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73165
73165 is a sparsely populated, rural zip code in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The population is primarily white, and mostly married couples. At $172,700 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Oklahoma City metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The average family income here is $63,761/year. This is less than the national average of $70,000/year. However, the national average number is a little misleading because there are some very wealthy Americans earning $50 million a year or more. (Wouldn't that be nice!) This pushes the national average higher than in would be without those edge cases. The median household income in the US (median, meaning half of US households make more and half make less) is at about $50,000/year. Median family income in 73165 is $53,826.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 73165 earn an average of $35,640/year. Women earn only $24,187/year.
2,427 people in 73165 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 73165? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 27.6 minutes.
The median age here is 40. There are 2,986 men and 2,823 women. The median age for men is 40 while for women the median age is 41.
To give you a sense of the community, 2,603 people (out of the 5,809 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 2,475 homes, and 29 businesses every day. 22 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
73165 Zip code is located in the Central time zone at 35 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Busan, South Korea!) and -97 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 1,191 feet above sea levell.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 73165
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Oklahoma City, OK
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Oklahoma City, OK
Average Home Value in 73165: $172,700
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- 6312 SE 160TH St, OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
- 15401 Bay Ridge Dr, Oklahoma City, OK
- 5112 SE 92nd St, Oklahoma City, OK
- 11801 SE 157th St, Oklahoma City, OK
- 15815 Sterling Canyon Dr, Oklahoma City, OK
- 15815 Sterling Canyon Dr, Oklahoma City, OK
- 5720 SE 104th St, Oklahoma City, OK
- 8104 Breezewood Dr, Oklahoma City, OK
- Total Population: 5,809
- White Population: 5,089
- Black Population: 173
- Hispanic Population: 390
- Asian Population: 197
- Hawaiian Population: 5
- Indian Population: 512
- Male Population: 2,986
- Female Population: 2,823
- Median Age: 40
- Median Age of Males: 40
- Median Age of Females: 41
- Region: South
- Division: West South Central
- State: Oklahoma
- CSA Name: Oklahoma City-Shawnee, OK
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Oklahoma City OK
- County: Cleveland
- City: Oklahoma City
- Longitude: -97.3
- Latitude: 35.3
- Elevation: 1,191 feet above sea levele
- Area code: 405
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 2,376
- Drive alone: 2,049
- Carpool: 276
- Public transit: 0
- Ride bikes or walk: 22
- Average commute time: 27.6 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 14
- 5 - 9: 89
- 10 - 14: 137
- 15 - 19: 450
- 20 - 24: 565
- 25 - 29: 222
- 30 - 34: 467
- 35 - 39: 103
- 40 - 44: 93
- 45 - 59: 146
- 60 - 89: 13
- 90 plus: 77
- Average House Value: $172,700
- Average Annual Household Income: $69,542
- Businesses: 81
- Employees: 0
- Annual Payroll: $7,152,000
- Average Family Income: $63,761
- Median Family Income: $49,572
- Average Income for Men: $35,640
- Average Income for Women: $24,187
- Congressional District: 04
- Congressional District Land Area: 10211.0
- Sr Senator: Tom Coburn (R)
- Jr Senator: James M. Inhofe (R)
- US House Representative: Tom Cole (R)
- County FIPS Code: 027
- State FIPS Code: 40
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 73165
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 73165 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Schwartz Es
- 12001 Se 104th St
- Oklahoma City, OK 73165
- (405) 794-4703
Photos near Zip Code 73165, Oklahoma City, OK
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 73165 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://docapp8.doc.state.ok.us/servlet/page?_pageid=190&_dad=portal30&_schema=PORTAL30. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: