Welcome to OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73120
73120 is a suburban zip code in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The population is primarily white, and about evenly divided between singles and married couples. At $146,300 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Oklahoma City metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The average family here is doing well financially earning $80,180/year.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 73120 earn an average of $47,367/year. Women earn only $24,737/year.
19,633 people in 73120 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 73120? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 19.7 minutes.
The median age here is 37. There are 16,265 men and 18,559 women. The median age for men is 35 while for women the median age is 39.
To give you a sense of the community, 15,024 people (out of the 34,824 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 18,996 homes, and 1,011 businesses every day. 187 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
73120 Zip code is located in the Central time zone at 36 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Tunis, Tunisia!) and -98 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 1,178 feet above sea levell.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 73120
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Camelot Estates Neighborhood Association
- Camelot Estates Townhouses Neighborhood Association
- Camelot-Bel-Aire HOA
- Lakehurst HOA
- Nantucket Homeowners Association
- Penn Park NA
- Quail Creek HOA
- Quail Creek HOA Safety & Security
- Stonegate NA
- Stratford Place HOA
- Summerfield Community Association
- The Greens HOA
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Oklahoma City, OK
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Oklahoma City, OK
Average Home Value in 73120: $146,300
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- 3041 Cornwall Pl, Oklahoma City, OK
- 2329 NW 119th St, Oklahoma City, OK
- 13238 Green Valley Dr, Oklahoma City, OK
- 4040 Cherry Hill Ln, Oklahoma City, OK
- 3816 Spyglass Rd, Oklahoma City, OK
- 12705 Saint Christopher Dr, Oklahoma City, OK
- 4412 Saint Gregory Dr, Oklahoma City, OK
- 4409 Saint Patrick Dr, Oklahoma City, OK
- Total Population: 34,824
- White Population: 25,105
- Black Population: 7,960
- Hispanic Population: 1,884
- Asian Population: 1,025
- Hawaiian Population: 61
- Indian Population: 1,647
- Male Population: 16,265
- Female Population: 18,559
- Median Age: 37
- Median Age of Males: 35
- Median Age of Females: 39
- Region: South
- Division: West South Central
- State: Oklahoma
- CSA Name: Oklahoma City-Shawnee, OK
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Oklahoma City OK
- County: Oklahoma
- City: Oklahoma City
- Longitude: -97.6
- Latitude: 35.6
- Elevation: 1,178 feet above sea levele
- Area code: 405
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 19,005
- Drive alone: 17,069
- Carpool: 1,585
- Public transit: 49
- Ride bikes or walk: 187
- Average commute time: 19.7 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 497
- 5 - 9: 2,278
- 10 - 14: 3,479
- 15 - 19: 4,264
- 20 - 24: 4,352
- 25 - 29: 1,170
- 30 - 34: 1,748
- 35 - 39: 115
- 40 - 44: 225
- 45 - 59: 307
- 60 - 89: 250
- 90 plus: 320
- Average House Value: $146,300
- Average Annual Household Income: $44,578
- Businesses: 1,140
- Employees: 17,221
- Annual Payroll: $745,659,000
- Average Family Income: $80,180
- Median Family Income: $39,657
- Average Income for Men: $47,367
- Average Income for Women: $24,737
- Congressional District: 05
- Congressional District Land Area: 2066.0
- Sr Senator: Tom Coburn (R)
- Jr Senator: James M. Inhofe (R)
- US House Representative: James Lankford (R)
- County FIPS Code: 109
- State FIPS Code: 40
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 73120
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 73120 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Johnson Es
- 1810 Sheffield Road
- Oklahoma City, OK 73120
- (405) 843-6216
- Quail Creek Es
- 11700 Thorn Ridge Road
- Oklahoma City, OK 73120
- (405) 751-3231
- Ridgeview Es
- 10010 Ridgeview Drive
- Oklahoma City, OK 73120
- (405) 751-0540
Photos near Zip Code 73120, Oklahoma City, OK
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 73120 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://docapp8.doc.state.ok.us/servlet/page?_pageid=190&_dad=portal30&_schema=PORTAL30. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: