Welcome to SILOAM SPRINGS, AR 72761
72761 is a sparsely populated, suburban zip code in Siloam Springs, Arkansas. The population is primarily white, and mostly married couples. At $130,200 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Fayetteville-Springdale-Rogers metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The average family income here is $50,753/year. This is less than the national average of $70,000/year. However, the national average number is a little misleading because there are some very wealthy Americans earning $50 million a year or more. (Wouldn't that be nice!) This pushes the national average higher than in would be without those edge cases. The median household income in the US (median, meaning half of US households make more and half make less) is at about $50,000/year. Median family income in 72761 is $42,404.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 72761 earn an average of $27,388/year. Women earn only $17,579/year.
7,863 people in 72761 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 72761? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 15.6 minutes.
The median age here is 31. There are 10,508 men and 10,703 women. The median age for men is 30 while for women the median age is 32.
To give you a sense of the community, 6,713 people (out of the 21,211 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 7,386 homes, and 465 businesses every day. 452 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
72761 Zip code is located in the Central time zone at 36 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Mosul, Iraq!) and -95 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 1,131 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 72761
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Siloam Springs, AR
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Siloam Springs, AR
Average Home Value in 72761: $130,200
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 21,211
- White Population: 17,268
- Black Population: 188
- Hispanic Population: 3,716
- Asian Population: 472
- Hawaiian Population: 22
- Indian Population: 1,622
- Male Population: 10,508
- Female Population: 10,703
- Median Age: 31
- Median Age of Males: 30
- Median Age of Females: 32
- Region: South
- Division: West South Central
- State: Arkansas
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Fayetteville-Springdale-Rogers AR-MO
- County: Benton
- City: Siloam Springs
- Longitude: -94.5
- Latitude: 36.2
- Elevation: 1,132 feet above sea level
- Area code: 479
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 7,568
- Drive alone: 6,099
- Carpool: 930
- Public transit: 9
- Ride bikes or walk: 452
- Average commute time: 15.6 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 903
- 5 - 9: 2,112
- 10 - 14: 1,613
- 15 - 19: 971
- 20 - 24: 522
- 25 - 29: 196
- 30 - 34: 554
- 35 - 39: 110
- 40 - 44: 135
- 45 - 59: 256
- 60 - 89: 110
- 90 plus: 86
- Average House Value: $130,200
- Average Annual Household Income: $43,669
- Businesses: 456
- Employees: 9,581
- Annual Payroll: $276,959,000
- Average Family Income: $50,753
- Median Family Income: $35,900
- Average Income for Men: $27,388
- Average Income for Women: $17,579
- Congressional District: 03
- Congressional District Land Area: 8489.0
- Sr Senator: John Boozman (R)
- Jr Senator: Mark L. Pryor (D)
- US House Representative: Steve Womack (R)
- County FIPS Code: 007
- State FIPS Code: 05
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 72761
Schools in 72761 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Northside Elementary School
- 501 West Elgin
- Siloam Springs, AR 72761
- (479) 524-4126
- Southside East Elem. School
- 850 South Wright
- Siloam Springs, AR 72761
- (479) 524-5146
- Middle Schools
- Siloam Springs Middle School
- 1500 North Mt Olive
- Siloam Springs, AR 72761
- (479) 524-6184
Photos near Zip Code 72761, Siloam Springs, AR
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 72761 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.acic.org. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: