Welcome to EUREKA SPRINGS, AR 72632
72632 is a sparsely populated, suburban zip code in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. Median household income here ($27,250) is significantly lower than US average ($56,604). The population is primarily white, older, and mostly married couples.
The average family income here is $49,394/year. This is less than the national average of $70,000/year. However, the national average number is a little misleading because there are some very wealthy Americans earning $50 million a year or more. (Wouldn't that be nice!) This pushes the national average higher than in would be without those edge cases. The median household income in the US (median, meaning half of US households make more and half make less) is at about $50,000/year. Median family income in 72632 is $36,845.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 72632 earn an average of $32,897/year. Women earn only $16,123/year.
2,119 people in 72632 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 72632? This might seal the deal. The average commute time for people here is only 14.3 minutes!
The median age here is 53. There are 2,170 men and 2,279 women. The median age for men is 52 while for women the median age is 53.
To give you a sense of the community, 1,971 people (out of the 4,449 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 2,282 homes, and 499 businesses every day. 180 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
72632 Zip code is located in the Central time zone at 36 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Tunis, Tunisia!) and -94 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 1,031 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 72632
Neighborhood Link provides FREE neighborhood websites to over 35,000 neighborhoods, HOAs, condo associations, and other local groups across the US. If your neighborhood isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up your site right away!
Other nearby neighborhoods
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- berryville farmers' market
- Botanical Gardens of the Ozarks Farmers Market
- Chantel POA
- Downtown Fayetteville Farmers Market
HOA Property Management Information in Eureka Springs, AR
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Eureka Springs, AR
Average Home Value in 72632: $165,100
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 4,449
- White Population: 4,283
- Black Population: 40
- Hispanic Population: 141
- Asian Population: 34
- Hawaiian Population: 2
- Indian Population: 133
- Male Population: 2,170
- Female Population: 2,279
- Median Age: 53
- Median Age of Males: 52
- Median Age of Females: 53
- Region: South
- Division: West South Central
- State: Arkansas
- County: Carroll
- City: Eureka Springs
- Longitude: -93.7
- Latitude: 36.4
- Elevation: 1,031 feet above sea level
- Area code: 479
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 1,908
- Drive alone: 1,420
- Carpool: 273
- Public transit: 0
- Ride bikes or walk: 180
- Average commute time: 14.3 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 279
- 5 - 9: 501
- 10 - 14: 451
- 15 - 19: 223
- 20 - 24: 144
- 25 - 29: 21
- 30 - 34: 139
- 35 - 39: 0
- 40 - 44: 18
- 45 - 59: 45
- 60 - 89: 87
- 90 plus: 0
- Average House Value: $165,100
- Average Annual Household Income: $30,038
- Businesses: 272
- Employees: 1,505
- Annual Payroll: $30,011,000
- Average Family Income: $49,394
- Median Family Income: $27,250
- Average Income for Men: $32,897
- Average Income for Women: $16,123
- Congressional District: 03
- Congressional District Land Area: 8489.0
- Sr Senator: John Boozman (R)
- Jr Senator: Mark L. Pryor (D)
- US House Representative: Steve Womack (R)
- County FIPS Code: 015
- State FIPS Code: 05
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 72632
Schools in 72632 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Eureka Springs Elem. School
- 156 Greenwood Hollow Road
- Eureka Springs, AR 72632
- (479) 253-8704
- Middle Schools
- Eureka Springs Middle School
- 142 Greenwood Hollow Road
- Eureka Springs, AR 72632
- (479) 253-7716
- High Schools
- Eureka Springs High School
- 44 Kingshighway
- Eureka Springs, AR 72632
- (479) 253-8875
Photos near Zip Code 72632, Eureka Springs, AR
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 72632 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.acic.org. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: