Welcome to FRENCHMANS BAYOU, AR 72338
72338 is a sparsely populated, rural zip code in Frenchmans Bayou, Arkansas. Median household income here ($29,861) is significantly lower than US average ($56,604). The population is primarily white, and almost entirely married couples. At $105,800 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Blytheville area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The median age here is 37. There are 32 men and 20 women. The median age for men is 24 while for women the median age is 43.
72338 Zip code is located in the Central time zone at 35 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Osaka, Japan!) and -90 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 233 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 72338
Neighborhood Link provides FREE neighborhood websites to over 35,000 neighborhoods, HOAs, condo associations, and other local groups across the US. If your neighborhood isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up your site right away!
Other nearby neighborhoods
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Alta Vista
- Citizens United for Progress
- Denver Park Neighborhood Association
- Durham St./St. Elmo Association
- Frayser Citizens Alert
- Hawkins Mill Residents
- Lauderdale Courts Residents Association
- Millington Farmers' Market
- NE Shelby County Neighborhood Assoc.
- Northaven Families & Friends
- People of Woodstock
- Pleasant Place Neighborhood Association
Real Estate & Home Values in Frenchmans Bayou, AR
Average Home Value in 72338: $105,800
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 52
- White Population: 44
- Black Population: 8
- Hispanic Population: 2
- Asian Population: 0
- Hawaiian Population: 0
- Indian Population: 0
- Male Population: 32
- Female Population: 20
- Median Age: 37
- Median Age of Males: 24
- Median Age of Females: 43
- Region: South
- Division: West South Central
- State: Arkansas
- CBSA Type: Micropolitan
- CBSA Name: Blytheville AR
- County: Mississippi
- City: Frenchmans Bayou
- Longitude: -90.1
- Latitude: 35.5
- Elevation: 233 feet above sea level
- Area code: 870
- Average House Value: $105,800
- Average Annual Household Income: $74,018
- Businesses: 2
- Employees: 0
- Annual Payroll: $0
- Congressional District: 01
- Congressional District Land Area: 17151.0
- Sr Senator: John Boozman (R)
- Jr Senator: Mark L. Pryor (D)
- US House Representative: Eric A. ?Rick? Crawford (R)
- County FIPS Code: 093
- State FIPS Code: 05
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 72338
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Photos near Zip Code 72338, Frenchmans Bayou, AR
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 72338 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.acic.org. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: