Welcome to HOT SPRINGS NATIONAL PARK, AR 71913
71913 is a rural zip code in Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas. The population is primarily white, older, and mostly married couples. At $133,800 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Hot Springs metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The average family income here is $50,079/year. This is less than the national average of $70,000/year. However, the national average number is a little misleading because there are some very wealthy Americans earning $50 million a year or more. (Wouldn't that be nice!) This pushes the national average higher than in would be without those edge cases. The median household income in the US (median, meaning half of US households make more and half make less) is at about $50,000/year. Median family income in 71913 is $38,049.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 71913 earn an average of $33,301/year. Women earn only $19,409/year.
15,888 people in 71913 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 71913? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 20.4 minutes.
The median age here is 44. There are 20,729 men and 22,707 women. The median age for men is 42 while for women the median age is 46.
To give you a sense of the community, 17,657 people (out of the 43,436 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 22,563 homes, and 1,809 businesses every day. 222 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
71913 Zip code is located in the Central time zone at 34 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Beirut, Lebanon!) and -93 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 450 feet above sea levell.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 71913
Neighborhood Link provides FREE neighborhood websites to over 35,000 neighborhoods, HOAs, condo associations, and other local groups across the US. If your neighborhood isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up your site right away!
Other nearby neighborhoods
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Clark County Farmers Market
- Historic Downtown Hot Springs Farmers Market
- Malvern Farmers Market
- Montgomery County Farmers Market
HOA Property Management Information in Hot Springs National Park, AR
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Hot Springs National Park, AR
Average Home Value in 71913: $133,800
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 43,436
- White Population: 38,695
- Black Population: 3,580
- Hispanic Population: 2,346
- Asian Population: 495
- Hawaiian Population: 54
- Indian Population: 673
- Male Population: 20,729
- Female Population: 22,707
- Median Age: 44
- Median Age of Males: 42
- Median Age of Females: 46
- Region: South
- Division: West South Central
- State: Arkansas
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Hot Springs AR
- County: Garland
- City: Hot Springs National Park
- Longitude: -93.1
- Latitude: 34.4
- Elevation: 451 feet above sea levele
- Area code: 501
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 15,456
- Drive alone: 12,829
- Carpool: 2,179
- Public transit: 79
- Ride bikes or walk: 222
- Average commute time: 20.4 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 540
- 5 - 9: 1,974
- 10 - 14: 3,422
- 15 - 19: 3,670
- 20 - 24: 2,309
- 25 - 29: 655
- 30 - 34: 1,199
- 35 - 39: 221
- 40 - 44: 239
- 45 - 59: 410
- 60 - 89: 491
- 90 plus: 326
- Average House Value: $133,800
- Average Annual Household Income: $38,297
- Businesses: 1,338
- Employees: 15,478
- Annual Payroll: $430,001,000
- Average Family Income: $50,079
- Median Family Income: $32,129
- Average Income for Men: $33,301
- Average Income for Women: $19,409
- Congressional District: 04
- Congressional District Land Area: 20504.0
- Sr Senator: John Boozman (R)
- Jr Senator: Mark L. Pryor (D)
- US House Representative: Tom Cotton (R)
- County FIPS Code: 051
- State FIPS Code: 05
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 71913
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 71913 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Gardner Magnet School
- 525 Hammond Lane
- Hot Springs, AR 71913
- (501) 620-7822
- Oaklawn Magnet School
- 301 Oaklawn Boulevard
- Hot Springs, AR 71913
- (501) 623-2661
- Middle Schools
- Hot Springs Middle School
- 700 Main
- Hot Springs, AR 71913
- (501) 624-5228
Photos near Zip Code 71913, Hot Springs National Park, AR
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 71913 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.acic.org. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: