Welcome to KANSAS CITY, MO 64114
64114 is a urban zip code in Kansas City, Missouri. The population is primarily white, and about evenly divided between singles and married couples. At $154,000 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Kansas City metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The average family income here is $67,405/year. This is less than the national average of $70,000/year. However, the national average number is a little misleading because there are some very wealthy Americans earning $50 million a year or more. (Wouldn't that be nice!) This pushes the national average higher than in would be without those edge cases. The median household income in the US (median, meaning half of US households make more and half make less) is at about $50,000/year. Median family income in 64114 is $56,157.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 64114 earn an average of $39,213/year. Women earn only $30,601/year.
12,437 people in 64114 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 64114? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 21.4 minutes.
The median age here is 41. There are 10,990 men and 12,168 women. The median age for men is 38 while for women the median age is 44.
To give you a sense of the community, 12,076 people (out of the 23,158 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 12,384 homes, and 855 businesses every day. 144 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
64114 Zip code is located in the Central time zone at 39 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Tianjin, China!) and -95 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 896 feet above sea levell.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 64114
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Country Lane Area Residents Association
- Foxcroft Homes Association
- Glen Arbor Neighborhood
- Here's Waldo Neighborhood Assoc.
- Lea Manor Homes Association
- Meadow Lakers Neighborhood Assoc
- Red Bridge Homes Association
- Rockhill Homes Association
- Santa Fe Hills Homes Association
- Stonehenge Homes Association
- Valley View Homes Association
- Waldo Homes Association
- Ward Parkway Estates Homes Association
- Ward Parkway Plaza Neighborhood Association
- West Bannister Neighborhood Association
- Western Hills Home Association
- Wornall-Pines Neighborhood Association
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Kansas City, MO
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Kansas City, MO
Average Home Value in 64114: $154,000
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 23,158
- White Population: 19,428
- Black Population: 3,008
- Hispanic Population: 1,236
- Asian Population: 587
- Hawaiian Population: 23
- Indian Population: 275
- Male Population: 10,990
- Female Population: 12,168
- Median Age: 41
- Median Age of Males: 38
- Median Age of Females: 44
- Region: Midwest
- Division: West North Central
- State: Missouri
- CSA Name: Kansas City-Overland Park-Kansas City, MO-KS
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Kansas City MO-KS
- County: Jackson
- City: Kansas City
- Longitude: -94.6
- Latitude: 39.0
- Elevation: 897 feet above sea levele
- Area code: 816
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 11,991
- Drive alone: 10,700
- Carpool: 860
- Public transit: 236
- Ride bikes or walk: 144
- Average commute time: 21.4 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 283
- 5 - 9: 1,197
- 10 - 14: 1,871
- 15 - 19: 2,097
- 20 - 24: 2,595
- 25 - 29: 1,071
- 30 - 34: 1,822
- 35 - 39: 237
- 40 - 44: 182
- 45 - 59: 334
- 60 - 89: 154
- 90 plus: 148
- Average House Value: $154,000
- Average Annual Household Income: $53,006
- Businesses: 873
- Employees: 16,827
- Annual Payroll: $899,163,000
- Average Family Income: $67,405
- Median Family Income: $43,117
- Average Income for Men: $39,213
- Average Income for Women: $30,601
- Congressional District: 05
- Congressional District Land Area: 511.0
- Sr Senator: Roy Blunt (R)
- Jr Senator: Claire McCaskill (D)
- US House Representative: Emanuel Cleaver (D)
- County FIPS Code: 095
- State FIPS Code: 29
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 64114
Schools in 64114 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Boone Elem.
- 8817 Wornall Rd
- Kansas City, MO 64114
- (816) 349-3613
- Hale Cook Elem.
- 7302 Pennsylvania
- Kansas City, MO 64114
- (816) 418-1650
- Indian Creek Elem.
- 9801 Grand
- Kansas City, MO 64114
- (816) 612-4250
Photos near Zip Code 64114, Kansas City, MO
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 64114 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.mshp.dps.missouri.gov/MSHPWeb/PatrolDivisions/CRID/SOR/SORPage.html. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: