Welcome to KANSAS CITY, MO 64101
64101 is a suburban zip code in Kansas City, Missouri. The population is primarily white, and almost entirely married couples. The average house value here ($0) is significantly lower than in the Kansas City metro area as a whole, so this is probably a great place to look for housing bargains.
The average family income here is $27,941/year. This is less than the national average of $70,000/year. However, the national average number is a little misleading because there are some very wealthy Americans earning $50 million a year or more. (Wouldn't that be nice!) This pushes the national average higher than in would be without those edge cases. The median household income in the US (median, meaning half of US households make more and half make less) is at about $50,000/year. Median family income in 64101 is $35,375.
An fascinating fact about income in 64101: Men here earn an average of $15,410/year. Women make more, earning $15,983/year. This is very rare, women out earn men in only 2% of American communities.
22 people in 64101 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 64101? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 17.3 minutes.
The median age here is 39. There are 284 men and 55 women. The median age for men is 39 while for women the median age is 38.
To give you a sense of the community, 222 people (out of the 339 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 20 homes, and 113 businesses every day. 0 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
64101 Zip code is located in the Central time zone at 39 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Tianjin, China!) and -95 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 748 feet above sea levell.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 64101
Neighborhood Link provides FREE neighborhood websites to over 35,000 neighborhoods, HOAs, condo associations, and other local groups across the US. If your neighborhood isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up your site right away!
Other nearby neighborhoods
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- 2400 Mersington Block Club
- 2500 Kensington Block Club
- 2600 Wabash Block Club
- 2700 Block Club Mersington/Cleveland
- 29th Street Block Club
- 3000 Block Of 32nd St
- 3300 Indiana Block Club
- 33rd Street Community Club
- 3400 Askew Block Club
- 3400 College Block Club
- 3500-3600 Olive Block Club
- 3500 Agnes Block Club
- 3600 Bales Block Club
- 3600 Indiana Block Club
- 3700 Flora Block Club
- 3700 Montgall Block Club
- 3800-3900 Park Block Club
- 3800 Highland Block Club
- 38th & Garfield Block Club
- 4400 Wayne Block Club
- Abc&W Neighborhood Club
- Beacon Hill - Mcfeders Community Council
- Golden Oaks Neighborhood Association, Inc.
- Greenway Fields Homeowners Assoc
- Indianola South Homes Association Block Watch
- New Bedford Heights Neighborhood Club
- Northeast Industrial Dist Comm Council
- River Forest Homes Association
- Rockhill Crest Homes Association
- Sheffield Neighborhood Association
- Squier Park Neighborhood Association
- Sunset Dixon Neighborhood Association
- Troost Plateau Neighborhood Association
- Wabash Block Club
- Washington-Wheatley Neighborhood Improvement
- Winnwood-Sunnybrook Community Council
- Winwood Gardens Neighborhood Assoc
- Wornall Homestead Homes Association
HOA Property Management Information in Kansas City, MO
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Kansas City, MO
Average Home Value in 64101: $0
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 339
- White Population: 234
- Black Population: 95
- Hispanic Population: 7
- Asian Population: 4
- Hawaiian Population: 1
- Indian Population: 4
- Male Population: 284
- Female Population: 55
- Median Age: 39
- Median Age of Males: 39
- Median Age of Females: 38
- Region: Midwest
- Division: West North Central
- State: Missouri
- CSA Name: Kansas City-Overland Park-Kansas City, MO-KS
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Kansas City MO-KS
- County: Jackson
- City: Kansas City
- Longitude: -94.6
- Latitude: 39.1
- Elevation: 748 feet above sea levele
- Area code: 816
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 22
- Drive alone: 22
- Carpool: 0
- Public transit: 0
- Ride bikes or walk: 0
- Average commute time: 17.3 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 0
- 5 - 9: 0
- 10 - 14: 0
- 15 - 19: 17
- 20 - 24: 0
- 25 - 29: 5
- 30 - 34: 0
- 35 - 39: 0
- 40 - 44: 0
- 45 - 59: 0
- 60 - 89: 0
- 90 plus: 0
- Average House Value: $0
- Average Annual Household Income: $0
- Businesses: 76
- Employees: 1,567
- Annual Payroll: $66,999,000
- Average Family Income: $27,941
- Median Family Income: $35,375
- Average Income for Men: $15,410
- Average Income for Women: $15,983
- Congressional District: 05
- Congressional District Land Area: 511.0
- Sr Senator: Roy Blunt (R)
- Jr Senator: Claire McCaskill (D)
- US House Representative: Emanuel Cleaver (D)
- County FIPS Code: 095
- State FIPS Code: 29
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 64101
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Photos near Zip Code 64101, Kansas City, MO
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 64101 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.mshp.dps.missouri.gov/MSHPWeb/PatrolDivisions/CRID/SOR/SORPage.html. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: