Welcome to SAINT LOUIS, MO 63146
The average family here is doing well financially earning $78,283/year.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 63146 earn an average of $47,918/year. Women earn only $30,159/year.
16,847 people in 63146 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 63146? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 20.9 minutes.
The median age here is 41. There are 13,639 men and 15,623 women. The median age for men is 39 while for women the median age is 44.
To give you a sense of the community, 14,891 people (out of the 29,262 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 14,443 homes, and 895 businesses every day. 126 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
63146 Zip code is located in the Central time zone at 39 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Dushanbe, Tajikistan!) and -90 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 600 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 63146
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Saint Louis, MO
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Saint Louis, MO
Average Home Value in 63146: $210,500
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- 11731 Frontier Dr, Saint Louis, MO
- 1241 Woodland Point Dr APT D, Saint Louis, MO
- 1451 Meadowside Dr, Saint Louis, MO
- 12975 Nancy Lee Dr, Saint Louis, MO
- 13248 Hobnail Dr, Saint Louis, MO
- 11846 Gold Leaf Dr, Saint Louis, MO
- 1279 Guelbreth Ln APT 204, Saint Louis, MO
- 12971 Midfield Ter, Saint Louis, MO
- Total Population: 29,262
- White Population: 22,368
- Black Population: 3,961
- Hispanic Population: 1,021
- Asian Population: 2,970
- Hawaiian Population: 40
- Indian Population: 184
- Male Population: 13,639
- Female Population: 15,623
- Median Age: 41
- Median Age of Males: 39
- Median Age of Females: 44
- Region: Midwest
- Division: West North Central
- State: Missouri
- County: St. Louis
- City: Saint Louis
- Longitude: -90.5
- Latitude: 38.7
- Elevation: 601 feet above sea level
- Area code: 314
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 16,226
- Drive alone: 14,849
- Carpool: 1,054
- Public transit: 140
- Ride bikes or walk: 126
- Average commute time: 20.9 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 313
- 5 - 9: 1,652
- 10 - 14: 2,621
- 15 - 19: 3,306
- 20 - 24: 3,319
- 25 - 29: 1,213
- 30 - 34: 2,218
- 35 - 39: 331
- 40 - 44: 365
- 45 - 59: 482
- 60 - 89: 231
- 90 plus: 175
- Average House Value: $210,500
- Average Annual Household Income: $59,771
- Businesses: 1,033
- Employees: 23,720
- Annual Payroll: $1,313,009,000
- Average Family Income: $78,283
- Median Family Income: $53,377
- Average Income for Men: $47,918
- Average Income for Women: $30,159
- Congressional District: 01, 02
- Congressional District Land Area: 217.0, 1247.0
- Sr Senator: Roy Blunt (R)
- Jr Senator: Claire McCaskill (D)
- US House Representative: Wm. Lacy Clay (D)
- County FIPS Code: 189
- State FIPS Code: 29
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 63146
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 63146 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Craig Elem.
- 1492 Craig Rd
- Creve Coeur, MO 63146
- (314) 415-6200
- Ross Elem.
- 1150 Ross Ave
- Creve Coeur, MO 63146
- (314) 415-6700
Photos near Zip Code 63146, Saint Louis, MO
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 63146 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.mshp.dps.missouri.gov/MSHPWeb/PatrolDivisions/CRID/SOR/SORPage.html. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: