Welcome to SAINT LOUIS, MO 63108
63108 is a densely populated, urban zip code in Saint Louis, Missouri. Median household income here ($25,953) is significantly lower than US average ($56,604). The population is racially diverse, younger, and mostly single. At $247,000 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the St. Louis metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The average family income here is $66,666/year. This is less than the national average of $70,000/year. However, the national average number is a little misleading because there are some very wealthy Americans earning $50 million a year or more. (Wouldn't that be nice!) This pushes the national average higher than in would be without those edge cases. The median household income in the US (median, meaning half of US households make more and half make less) is at about $50,000/year. Median family income in 63108 is $42,265.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 63108 earn an average of $34,157/year. Women earn only $24,504/year.
9,877 people in 63108 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 63108? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 20.8 minutes.
The median age here is 29. There are 10,497 men and 11,071 women. The median age for men is 31 while for women the median age is 28.
To give you a sense of the community, 7,716 people (out of the 21,568 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 11,835 homes, and 1,047 businesses every day. 1,752 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
63108 Zip code is located in the Central time zone at 39 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Pyongyang, North Korea!) and -90 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 507 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 63108
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Saint Louis, MO
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Saint Louis, MO
Average Home Value in 63108: $247,000
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 21,568
- White Population: 12,068
- Black Population: 7,334
- Hispanic Population: 574
- Asian Population: 2,286
- Hawaiian Population: 29
- Indian Population: 156
- Male Population: 10,497
- Female Population: 11,071
- Median Age: 29
- Median Age of Males: 31
- Median Age of Females: 28
- Region: Midwest
- Division: West North Central
- State: Missouri
- CSA Name: St. Louis-St. Charles-Farmington, MO-IL
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: St. Louis MO-IL
- County: St. Louis
- City: Saint Louis
- Longitude: -90.3
- Latitude: 38.6
- Elevation: 507 feet above sea level
- Area code: 314
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 9,549
- Drive alone: 5,979
- Carpool: 694
- Public transit: 1,057
- Ride bikes or walk: 1,752
- Average commute time: 20.8 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 404
- 5 - 9: 1,402
- 10 - 14: 2,007
- 15 - 19: 1,833
- 20 - 24: 1,317
- 25 - 29: 549
- 30 - 34: 985
- 35 - 39: 167
- 40 - 44: 58
- 45 - 59: 413
- 60 - 89: 142
- 90 plus: 272
- Average House Value: $247,000
- Average Annual Household Income: $30,012
- Businesses: 758
- Employees: 12,836
- Annual Payroll: $431,486,000
- Average Family Income: $66,666
- Median Family Income: $25,953
- Average Income for Men: $34,157
- Average Income for Women: $24,504
- Congressional District: 01
- Congressional District Land Area: 217.0
- Sr Senator: Roy Blunt (R)
- Jr Senator: Claire McCaskill (D)
- US House Representative: Wm. Lacy Clay (D)
- County FIPS Code: 510
- State FIPS Code: 29
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 63108
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 63108 Zip Code
- High Schools
- Metro High
- 4015 Mcpherson Ave
- St Louis, MO 63108
- (314) 534-3894
- Soldan International Studies
- 918 N Union Blvd
- St Louis, MO 63108
- (314) 367-9222
- Other Schools
- Griscom Detention Ctr.
- 3847 Enright Ave
- St Louis, MO 63108
- (314) 552-2219
Photos near Zip Code 63108, Saint Louis, MO
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 63108 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.mshp.dps.missouri.gov/MSHPWeb/PatrolDivisions/CRID/SOR/SORPage.html. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: