Welcome to GLENCOE, MO 63038
The median age here is 44. There are 3,522 men and 3,392 women. The median age for men is 44 while for women the median age is 44.
63038 Zip code is located in the Central time zone at 39 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Lisbon, Portugal!) and -91 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 758 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 63038
Neighborhood Link provides FREE neighborhood websites to over 35,000 neighborhoods, HOAs, condo associations, and other local groups across the US. If your neighborhood isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up your site right away!
Other nearby neighborhoods
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Bridle Creek Homeowners Association
- Bringing Home Grown to U 1
- Bringing Homegrown to U 2
- Byrne's Mill Farmers' Market
- Castle Pines Homeowners Association
- Chadler Hill Farmers Market
- Dartmouth Community Services Association
- Deer Creek
- Deer Creek Trustees
- Elk Trails
- Ellisville Farmers' Market
- Emerald Forest Homeowners Association, Inc.
- Fox Creek Estates
- Kehrs Mill Estates
- Lakes at Sheffield Forest
- Marquette Meadows
- Meramec Meadows Subdivision
- Mirasol Manor
- New Ballwin Oaks
- Newport Landing
- Pleasant Valley
- Reddington Oaks
- Ridge Road Farms
- Rolling Hills and Rustic Valley
- Shadow Ridge
- St. Bernard Hills/Bentley Manor Estates
- The Manors at Austin Ridge
- Waycliffe Estates
- Westglen Village & South Subdivision
- Westglen Woods Newsletter
- Whispering Woods
- Wild Valley Farms II Subdivision
- Wildwood Farmers' Market
Real Estate & Home Values in Glencoe, MO
Average Home Value in 63038: $387,200
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 6,914
- White Population: 6,575
- Black Population: 129
- Hispanic Population: 174
- Asian Population: 195
- Hawaiian Population: 6
- Indian Population: 51
- Male Population: 3,522
- Female Population: 3,392
- Median Age: 44
- Median Age of Males: 44
- Median Age of Females: 44
- Region: Midwest
- Division: West North Central
- State: Missouri
- County: St. Louis
- City: Glencoe
- Longitude: -90.7
- Latitude: 38.6
- Elevation: 758 feet above sea level
- Area code: 314
- Average House Value: $387,200
- Average Annual Household Income: $103,957
- Businesses: 141
- Employees: 745
- Annual Payroll: $25,409,000
- Congressional District: 02
- Congressional District Land Area: 1247.0
- Sr Senator: Roy Blunt (R)
- Jr Senator: Claire McCaskill (D)
- US House Representative: Ann Wagner (R)
- County FIPS Code: 189
- State FIPS Code: 29
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 63038
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 63038 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Babler Elem.
- 1955 Shepard Rd
- Glencoe, MO 63038
- (636) 458-7328
- Middle Schools
- Lasalle Springs Middle
- 3300 Hwy 109
- Wildwood, MO 63038
- (636) 938-2425
Photos near Zip Code 63038, Glencoe, MO
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 63038 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.mshp.dps.missouri.gov/MSHPWeb/PatrolDivisions/CRID/SOR/SORPage.html. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: