Welcome to MINNEAPOLIS, MN 55419
55419 is a densely populated, upscale urban zip code in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The population is primarily white, and mostly married couples. At $327,200 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The average family here is doing well financially earning $96,840/year.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 55419 earn an average of $56,234/year. Women earn only $37,033/year.
10,031 people in 55419 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 55419? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 21.2 minutes.
The median age here is 38. There are 12,653 men and 13,753 women. The median age for men is 37 while for women the median age is 39.
To give you a sense of the community, 8,870 people (out of the 26,406 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 10,980 homes, and 333 businesses every day. 262 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
55419 Zip code is located in the Central time zone at 45 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Montreal, Canada!) and -93 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 879 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 55419
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Minneapolis, MN
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Minneapolis, MN
Average Home Value in 55419: $327,200
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 26,406
- White Population: 22,377
- Black Population: 2,957
- Hispanic Population: 1,395
- Asian Population: 909
- Hawaiian Population: 52
- Indian Population: 429
- Male Population: 12,653
- Female Population: 13,753
- Median Age: 38
- Median Age of Males: 37
- Median Age of Females: 39
- Region: Midwest
- Division: West North Central
- State: Minnesota
- CSA Name: Minneapolis-St. Paul-St. Cloud, MN-WI
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Minneapolis-St. Paul-Bloomington MN-WI
- County: Hennepin
- City: Minneapolis
- Longitude: -93.3
- Latitude: 44.9
- Elevation: 880 feet above sea level
- Area code: 612/952
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 9,496
- Drive alone: 7,211
- Carpool: 1,057
- Public transit: 942
- Ride bikes or walk: 262
- Average commute time: 21.2 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 132
- 5 - 9: 446
- 10 - 14: 1,364
- 15 - 19: 2,418
- 20 - 24: 2,378
- 25 - 29: 824
- 30 - 34: 1,167
- 35 - 39: 133
- 40 - 44: 145
- 45 - 59: 232
- 60 - 89: 152
- 90 plus: 105
- Average House Value: $327,200
- Average Annual Household Income: $88,573
- Businesses: 541
- Employees: 4,966
- Annual Payroll: $171,407,000
- Average Family Income: $96,840
- Median Family Income: $63,513
- Average Income for Men: $56,234
- Average Income for Women: $37,033
- Congressional District: 05
- Congressional District Land Area: 123.0
- Sr Senator: Al Franken (D)
- Jr Senator: Amy Klobuchar (D)
- US House Representative: Keith Ellison (D)
- County FIPS Code: 053
- State FIPS Code: 27
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 55419
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 55419 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Burroughs Elementary
- 1501 W 50th Street
- Minneapolis, MN 55419
- (612) 668-3280
- Kenny Elementary
- 5720 Emerson Avenue S
- Minneapolis, MN 55419
- (612) 668-3340
- Perform. Arts Magnet Kenwood El.
- 2013 Penn Avenue S
- Minneapolis, MN 55419
- (612) 668-2760
Photos near Zip Code 55419, Minneapolis, MN
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 55419 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.dps.state.mn.us/bca/Invest/Documents/Page-07.html. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: