Welcome to WILLIS, MI 48191
48191 is a sparsely populated, suburban zip code in Willis, Michigan. The population is primarily white, and mostly married couples. Housing prices here (average $175,500) are fairly typical for the Ann Arbor metro area.
The average family here is doing well financially earning $86,035/year.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 48191 earn an average of $55,388/year. Women earn only $24,618/year.
1,336 people in 48191 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 48191? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 28.7 minutes.
The median age here is 40. There are 2,010 men and 2,044 women. The median age for men is 39 while for women the median age is 41.
To give you a sense of the community, 1,582 people (out of the 4,054 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 1,208 homes, and 17 businesses every day. 20 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
48191 Zip code is located in the Eastern time zone at 42 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Skopje, Macedonia!) and -84 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 674 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 48191
Neighborhood Link provides FREE neighborhood websites to over 35,000 neighborhoods, HOAs, condo associations, and other local groups across the US. If your neighborhood isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up your site right away!
Other nearby neighborhoods
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Bayberry Park Condos
- Biparkview Estate Sub. # 1
- Brookside # 5
- Buckingham Place
- Camden Park
- Canton Country Acres
- Canton Forest Condos
- Cavalier Village Homes Association
- Century Farms
- Cherry Knoll
- Covington square
- Embassy Square
- Fairway Pines at Pheasant Run
- Fairways at Pheasant Run
- Forest Brook I & II
- Fox Creek Site Condos
- Fox Creek South Site Condos
- Fox Meadows Site Condos
- Fox Meadows South Site Condos
- Fox Run
- Franklin Palmer
- Glengarry 4, 5, & 6
- Glengarry Village 1
- Glengarry Village 2
- Glengarry Village 3
- Glengarry Woods
- Hollywood Park
- Huntington Place II
- Kimberly Meadows
- Lexington Square
- North Pointe Estates
- Northwest Canton HOA
- Nowland on the Court
- Orchard Woods Condo
- Pebble Creek Condos
- Pheasant Glen Condos
- Pheasant Run Estates
- Romulus City Neighbors
- Wayne City Neighbors
HOA Property Management Information in Willis, MI
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Willis, MI
Average Home Value in 48191: $175,500
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
- Total Population: 4,054
- White Population: 3,628
- Black Population: 376
- Hispanic Population: 93
- Asian Population: 40
- Hawaiian Population: 10
- Indian Population: 52
- Male Population: 2,010
- Female Population: 2,044
- Median Age: 40
- Median Age of Males: 39
- Median Age of Females: 41
- Region: Midwest
- Division: East North Central
- State: Michigan
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Ann Arbor MI
- County: Washtenaw
- City: Willis
- Longitude: -83.6
- Latitude: 42.1
- Elevation: 675 feet above sea level
- Area code: 734
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 1,309
- Drive alone: 1,174
- Carpool: 115
- Public transit: 0
- Ride bikes or walk: 20
- Average commute time: 28.7 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 34
- 5 - 9: 71
- 10 - 14: 65
- 15 - 19: 227
- 20 - 24: 184
- 25 - 29: 128
- 30 - 34: 303
- 35 - 39: 42
- 40 - 44: 85
- 45 - 59: 113
- 60 - 89: 11
- 90 plus: 46
- Average House Value: $175,500
- Average Annual Household Income: $64,595
- Businesses: 30
- Employees: 118
- Annual Payroll: $2,293,000
- Average Family Income: $86,035
- Median Family Income: $69,180
- Average Income for Men: $55,388
- Average Income for Women: $24,618
- Congressional District: 15
- Congressional District Land Area: 961.0
- Sr Senator: Carl Levin (D)
- Jr Senator: Debbie Stabenow (D)
- County FIPS Code: 161
- State FIPS Code: 26
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 48191
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Photos near Zip Code 48191, Willis, MI
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 48191 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.mipsor.state.mi.us/. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: