Welcome to CINCINNATI, OH 45252
45252 is a suburban zip code in Cincinnati, Ohio. The population is primarily white, older, and mostly married couples. At $201,800 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Cincinnati-Middletown metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The average family here is doing well financially earning $89,927/year.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 45252 earn an average of $54,656/year. Women earn only $30,654/year.
2,604 people in 45252 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 45252? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 24.0 minutes.
The median age here is 48. There are 2,248 men and 2,352 women. The median age for men is 47 while for women the median age is 49.
To give you a sense of the community, 2,783 people (out of the 4,600 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 1,967 homes, and 25 businesses every day. 26 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
45252 Zip code is located in the Eastern time zone at 39 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Pyongyang, North Korea!) and -85 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 876 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 45252
Neighborhood Link provides FREE neighborhood websites to over 35,000 neighborhoods, HOAs, condo associations, and other local groups across the US. If your neighborhood isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up your site right away!
Other nearby neighborhoods
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Cheviot Neighbors
- CHRISTIAN FAITH CHURCH
- Colerain Township Neighbors
- College Hill Farm Market
- College Hill Forum
- Downtown Residents Council
- East Westwood Improvement Association
- Elisha Community Redevelopment Corporation Neighbors
- Forest Park Neighbors
- Glendale Village Neighbors
- Greenhills Village Neighbors
- Green Township Neighbors
- Hamilton Town & Country Farmers Market
- Harrison Neighbors
- House of God Which is the Church of the Living God
- Lettuce Eat Well Farmers Market
- Loving Care
- Mt. Airy Community
- Mt. Healthy Neighbors
- North College Hill Neighbors
- Pepperridge Condominium Association
- Ross Avenue Area 1
- Sharon Park
- Springdale Neighbors
- Springfield Township Neighbors
- The Angel Company-Jess Hansen, Demonstrator
- The Bluffs of Wildwood
- Today Homes Condominiums
HOA Property Management Information in Cincinnati, OH
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Cincinnati, OH
Average Home Value in 45252: $201,800
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 4,600
- White Population: 4,397
- Black Population: 153
- Hispanic Population: 65
- Asian Population: 56
- Hawaiian Population: 2
- Indian Population: 11
- Male Population: 2,248
- Female Population: 2,352
- Median Age: 48
- Median Age of Males: 47
- Median Age of Females: 49
- Region: Midwest
- Division: East North Central
- State: Ohio
- CSA Name: Cincinnati-Middletown-Wilmington, OH-KY-IN
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Cincinnati-Middletown OH-KY-IN
- County: Hamilton
- City: Cincinnati
- Longitude: -84.6
- Latitude: 39.3
- Elevation: 876 feet above sea level
- Area code: 513
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 2,460
- Drive alone: 2,226
- Carpool: 184
- Public transit: 24
- Ride bikes or walk: 26
- Average commute time: 24.0 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 41
- 5 - 9: 158
- 10 - 14: 273
- 15 - 19: 318
- 20 - 24: 461
- 25 - 29: 385
- 30 - 34: 452
- 35 - 39: 89
- 40 - 44: 110
- 45 - 59: 93
- 60 - 89: 58
- 90 plus: 22
- Average House Value: $201,800
- Average Annual Household Income: $73,975
- Businesses: 62
- Employees: 536
- Annual Payroll: $16,418,000
- Average Family Income: $89,927
- Median Family Income: $63,750
- Average Income for Men: $54,656
- Average Income for Women: $30,654
- Congressional District: 01
- Congressional District Land Area: 416.0
- Sr Senator: Rob Portman (R)
- Jr Senator: Sherrod Brown (D)
- US House Representative: Steve Chabot (R)
- County FIPS Code: 061
- State FIPS Code: 39
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 45252
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Photos near Zip Code 45252, Cincinnati, OH
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 45252 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.esorn.ag.state.oh.us. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: