Welcome to EUCLID, OH 44123
44123 is a densely populated, urban zip code in Euclid, Ohio. The population is racially diverse, and mostly single. The average house value here ($98,800) is lower than in the Cleveland-Elyria-Mentor metro area as a whole, so this could be a great place to look for housing bargains.
The average family income here is $50,514/year. This is less than the national average of $70,000/year. However, the national average number is a little misleading because there are some very wealthy Americans earning $50 million a year or more. (Wouldn't that be nice!) This pushes the national average higher than in would be without those edge cases. The median household income in the US (median, meaning half of US households make more and half make less) is at about $50,000/year. Median family income in 44123 is $45,794.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 44123 earn an average of $31,277/year. Women earn only $23,757/year.
9,081 people in 44123 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 44123? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 23.1 minutes.
The median age here is 39. There are 8,099 men and 9,538 women. The median age for men is 37 while for women the median age is 40.
To give you a sense of the community, 9,616 people (out of the 17,637 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 8,098 homes, and 227 businesses every day. 223 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
44123 Zip code is located in the Eastern time zone at 42 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Andorra la Vella, Andorra!) and -82 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 618 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 44123
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
HOA Property Management Information in Euclid, OH
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Euclid, OH
Average Home Value in 44123: $98,800
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
- Total Population: 17,637
- White Population: 8,817
- Black Population: 8,811
- Hispanic Population: 334
- Asian Population: 243
- Hawaiian Population: 8
- Indian Population: 112
- Male Population: 8,099
- Female Population: 9,538
- Median Age: 39
- Median Age of Males: 37
- Median Age of Females: 40
- Region: Midwest
- Division: East North Central
- State: Ohio
- CSA Name: Cleveland-Akron-Elyria, OH
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Cleveland-Elyria-Mentor OH
- County: Cuyahoga
- City: Euclid
- Longitude: -81.5
- Latitude: 41.6
- Elevation: 618 feet above sea level
- Area code: 216
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 8,947
- Drive alone: 7,346
- Carpool: 849
- Public transit: 524
- Ride bikes or walk: 223
- Average commute time: 23.1 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 228
- 5 - 9: 1,078
- 10 - 14: 1,224
- 15 - 19: 1,150
- 20 - 24: 1,855
- 25 - 29: 666
- 30 - 34: 1,592
- 35 - 39: 181
- 40 - 44: 225
- 45 - 59: 357
- 60 - 89: 199
- 90 plus: 192
- Average House Value: $98,800
- Average Annual Household Income: $40,539
- Businesses: 192
- Employees: 1,693
- Annual Payroll: $68,537,000
- Average Family Income: $50,514
- Median Family Income: $36,157
- Average Income for Men: $31,277
- Average Income for Women: $23,757
- Congressional District: 11
- Congressional District Land Area: 134.0
- Sr Senator: Rob Portman (R)
- Jr Senator: Sherrod Brown (D)
- US House Representative: Marcia L. Fudge (D)
- County FIPS Code: 035
- State FIPS Code: 39
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 44123
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 44123 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Lincoln Elementary School
- 280 E 206th St
- Euclid, OH 44123
- (216) 797-4250
- Memorial Park Elementary School
- 22800 Fox Ave
- Euclid, OH 44123
- (216) 732-2700
- Pinnacle Academy
- 840 E 222nd St
- Euclid, OH 44123
- (216) 731-0127
Photos near Zip Code 44123, Euclid, OH
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 44123 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.esorn.ag.state.oh.us. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: