Welcome to TOLEDO, OH 43623
43623 is a suburban zip code in Toledo, Ohio. The population is primarily white, older, and mostly married couples. At $138,700 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Toledo metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The average family here is doing well financially earning $77,131/year.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 43623 earn an average of $47,396/year. Women earn only $26,859/year.
10,155 people in 43623 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 43623? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 18.4 minutes.
The median age here is 43. There are 9,564 men and 10,585 women. The median age for men is 41 while for women the median age is 46.
To give you a sense of the community, 12,370 people (out of the 20,149 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 9,391 homes, and 1,019 businesses every day. 185 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
43623 Zip code is located in the Eastern time zone at 42 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Rome, Italy!) and -84 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 641 feet above sea levell.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 43623
Neighborhood Link provides FREE neighborhood websites to over 35,000 neighborhoods, HOAs, condo associations, and other local groups across the US. If your neighborhood isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up your site right away!
Other nearby neighborhoods
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- American Heart Association
- Canterbury Forest Lot Owners Association
- Coventry Avenue
- Tantallon Green
HOA Property Management Information in Toledo, OH
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Toledo, OH
Average Home Value in 43623: $138,700
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
- Total Population: 20,149
- White Population: 18,525
- Black Population: 1,074
- Hispanic Population: 734
- Asian Population: 514
- Hawaiian Population: 9
- Indian Population: 119
- Male Population: 9,564
- Female Population: 10,585
- Median Age: 43
- Median Age of Males: 41
- Median Age of Females: 46
- Region: Midwest
- Division: East North Central
- State: Ohio
- CSA Name: Toledo-Fremont, OH
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Toledo OH
- County: Lucas
- City: Toledo
- Longitude: -83.6
- Latitude: 41.7
- Elevation: 641 feet above sea levele
- Area code: 419
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 9,999
- Drive alone: 9,040
- Carpool: 625
- Public transit: 112
- Ride bikes or walk: 185
- Average commute time: 18.4 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 304
- 5 - 9: 1,480
- 10 - 14: 2,005
- 15 - 19: 2,036
- 20 - 24: 2,111
- 25 - 29: 722
- 30 - 34: 664
- 35 - 39: 66
- 40 - 44: 123
- 45 - 59: 196
- 60 - 89: 187
- 90 plus: 105
- Average House Value: $138,700
- Average Annual Household Income: $44,750
- Businesses: 901
- Employees: 13,857
- Annual Payroll: $433,637,000
- Average Family Income: $77,131
- Median Family Income: $43,542
- Average Income for Men: $47,396
- Average Income for Women: $26,859
- Congressional District: 09
- Congressional District Land Area: 1101.0
- Sr Senator: Rob Portman (R)
- Jr Senator: Sherrod Brown (D)
- US House Representative: Marcy Kaptur (D)
- County FIPS Code: 095
- State FIPS Code: 39
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 43623
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 43623 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Mcgregor Elementary School
- 3535 Mcgregor Ln
- Toledo, OH 43623
- (419) 473-8279
- Monac Elementary School
- 3845 Clawson Ave
- Toledo, OH 43623
- (419) 473-8289
- Trilby Elementary School
- 5720 Secor Rd
- Toledo, OH 43623
- (419) 473-8299
Photos near Zip Code 43623, Toledo, OH
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 43623 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.esorn.ag.state.oh.us. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: