Welcome to LEXINGTON, KY 40515
40515 is a rural zip code in Lexington, Kentucky. The population is primarily white, and mostly married couples. At $192,800 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Lexington-Fayette metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The average family here is doing well financially earning $85,556/year.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 40515 earn an average of $52,749/year. Women earn only $28,278/year.
16,975 people in 40515 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 40515? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 21.7 minutes.
The median age here is 35. There are 16,317 men and 17,278 women. The median age for men is 34 while for women the median age is 36.
To give you a sense of the community, 11,275 people (out of the 33,595 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 14,771 homes, and 157 businesses every day. 59 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
40515 Zip code is located in the Eastern time zone at 38 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Athens, Greece!) and -84 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 1,007 feet above sea levell.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 40515
Neighborhood Link provides FREE neighborhood websites to over 35,000 neighborhoods, HOAs, condo associations, and other local groups across the US. If your neighborhood isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up your site right away!
Other nearby neighborhoods
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
HOA Property Management Information in Lexington, KY
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Lexington, KY
Average Home Value in 40515: $192,800
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 33,595
- White Population: 29,580
- Black Population: 2,821
- Hispanic Population: 902
- Asian Population: 1,437
- Hawaiian Population: 36
- Indian Population: 195
- Male Population: 16,317
- Female Population: 17,278
- Median Age: 35
- Median Age of Males: 34
- Median Age of Females: 36
- Region: South
- Division: East South Central
- State: Kentucky
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Lexington-Fayette KY
- County: Fayette
- City: Lexington
- Longitude: -84.5
- Latitude: 38.0
- Elevation: 1,007 feet above sea levele
- Area code: 859
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 16,442
- Drive alone: 14,821
- Carpool: 1,470
- Public transit: 30
- Ride bikes or walk: 59
- Average commute time: 21.7 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 208
- 5 - 9: 934
- 10 - 14: 2,717
- 15 - 19: 3,440
- 20 - 24: 3,894
- 25 - 29: 1,486
- 30 - 34: 1,974
- 35 - 39: 304
- 40 - 44: 370
- 45 - 59: 660
- 60 - 89: 268
- 90 plus: 187
- Average House Value: $192,800
- Average Annual Household Income: $66,603
- Businesses: 308
- Employees: 2,314
- Annual Payroll: $53,591,000
- Average Family Income: $85,556
- Median Family Income: $55,195
- Average Income for Men: $52,749
- Average Income for Women: $28,278
- Congressional District: 06
- Congressional District Land Area: 3756.0
- Sr Senator: Rand Paul (R)
- Jr Senator: Mitch McConnell (R)
- US House Representative: Andy Barr (R)
- County FIPS Code: 067
- State FIPS Code: 21
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 40515
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 40515 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Athens Elementary School
- 6270 Athens Walnut Hill Pk
- Lexington, KY 40515
- (859) 381-3253
- Squires Elementary School
- 3337 Squire Oak Dr.
- Lexington, KY 40515
- (859) 381-3002
- Veterans Park Elementary School
- 4351 Clearwater Way
- Lexington, KY 40515
- (859) 381-3161
Photos near Zip Code 40515, Lexington, KY
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 40515 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://kspsor.state.ky.us. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: