Welcome to NASHVILLE, TN 37210
37210 is a urban zip code in Nashville, Tennessee. Median household income here ($23,516) is significantly lower than US average ($56,604). The population is racially diverse, and mostly single. Housing prices here (average $113,400) are fairly typical for the Nashville-Davidson--Murfreesboro--Franklin metro area.
The average family income here is $39,545/year. This is less than the national average of $70,000/year. However, the national average number is a little misleading because there are some very wealthy Americans earning $50 million a year or more. (Wouldn't that be nice!) This pushes the national average higher than in would be without those edge cases. The median household income in the US (median, meaning half of US households make more and half make less) is at about $50,000/year. Median family income in 37210 is $31,104.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 37210 earn an average of $24,149/year. Women earn only $17,178/year.
6,854 people in 37210 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 37210? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 19.7 minutes.
The median age here is 32. There are 7,887 men and 8,180 women. The median age for men is 31 while for women the median age is 32.
To give you a sense of the community, 6,603 people (out of the 16,067 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 6,694 homes, and 1,419 businesses every day. 389 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
37210 Zip code is located in the Central time zone at 36 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Mosul, Iraq!) and -87 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 514 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 37210
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- Bransford Place Association
- Concerned Citizens of the 16th District
- J.C. Napier Residents Association
- Mill Creek/Glenview Neighborhood
- Radnor Neighborhood Association, Inc.
- Southside Enterprise Center
- Southside Enterprise Community
- Tony Sudekum Homes Residents
- Trimble Action Group
- Woodbine Community Organization
Email Neighborhood Link Don't See Your Neighborhood?
Other nearby neighborhoods
Real Estate & Home Values in Nashville, TN
Average Home Value in 37210: $113,400
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
- Total Population: 16,067
- White Population: 7,990
- Black Population: 6,118
- Hispanic Population: 2,713
- Asian Population: 467
- Hawaiian Population: 52
- Indian Population: 180
- Male Population: 7,887
- Female Population: 8,180
- Median Age: 32
- Median Age of Males: 31
- Median Age of Females: 32
- Region: South
- Division: East South Central
- State: Tennessee
- CSA Name: Nashville-Davidson--Murfreesboro--Columbia, TN
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Nashville-Davidson--Murfreesboro--Franklin TN
- County: Davidson
- City: Nashville
- Longitude: -86.7
- Latitude: 36.1
- Elevation: 514 feet above sea level
- Area code: 615
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 6,743
- Drive alone: 4,336
- Carpool: 1,724
- Public transit: 227
- Ride bikes or walk: 389
- Average commute time: 19.7 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 266
- 5 - 9: 864
- 10 - 14: 1,216
- 15 - 19: 1,611
- 20 - 24: 1,177
- 25 - 29: 243
- 30 - 34: 711
- 35 - 39: 66
- 40 - 44: 127
- 45 - 59: 189
- 60 - 89: 211
- 90 plus: 62
- Average House Value: $113,400
- Average Annual Household Income: $25,662
- Businesses: 1,056
- Employees: 26,417
- Annual Payroll: $1,229,880,000
- Average Family Income: $39,545
- Median Family Income: $23,516
- Average Income for Men: $24,149
- Average Income for Women: $17,178
- Congressional District: 05
- Congressional District Land Area: 893.0
- Sr Senator: Lamar Alexander (R)
- Jr Senator: Bob Corker (R)
- US House Representative: Jim Cooper (D)
- County FIPS Code: 037
- State FIPS Code: 47
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 37210
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Schools in 37210 Zip Code
- Primary Schools
- Napier Elementary Enhancement Option
- 60 Fairfield Av
- Nashville, TN 37210
- (615) 291-6400
- Middle Schools
- Cameron Middle School
- 1034 1st Avenue South
- Nashville, TN 37210
- (615) 291-6365
Photos near Zip Code 37210, Nashville, TN
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 37210 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://www.ticic.state.tn.us/sorinternet/sosearch.aspx. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: