Welcome to ARIPEKA, FL 34679
34679 is a suburban zip code in Aripeka, Florida. The population is primarily white, older, and mostly married couples. The average house value here ($0) is significantly lower than in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater metro area as a whole, so this is probably a great place to look for housing bargains.
The median age here is 53. There are 45 men and 54 women. The median age for men is 45 while for women the median age is 54.
34679 Zip code is located in the Eastern time zone at 28 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Changsha, China!) and -83 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 6 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 34679
Neighborhood Link provides FREE neighborhood websites to over 35,000 neighborhoods, HOAs, condo associations, and other local groups across the US. If your neighborhood isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up your site right away!
Other nearby neighborhoods
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- BAN ALL ILLEGAL FIREWORKS
- Beacon Square Civic Association
- Crescent Oaks
- Downtown Market
- Fairways of Quail Hollow
- Farmington Village HOA
- Forest Lake Estates Civic Association
- Glen Lakes
- Gulf Harbors Fishing Club
- Hammock Woods Civic Assn.
- Jasmine Lake Watch Group
- Keystone Civic Association
- Keystone Manors
- Lake Keystone Property Owners Assn
- Lakeside Grove Estates HOA
- Lakes of Keystone Property Owners Assn
- Lark Sparrow
- Learning is For Everyone, Inc.
- North Buena Vista Civic Association
- Northlake Village H.O.A
- Oak Ridge
- Our Hammock Woods Neighborhood
- Panther Run HOA
- Peterson Road Community Assn
- Prestwick Village at the Eagles
- Pristine Place
- River Oaks Condo Association
- Royal Troon Village H.O.A
- Spring Hill Community Association
- Spyglass Homes of Trinity
- Timber Greens
- Timber Pines
- Village Woods
- Whispering Pines H.O.A.
- Wyndtree Phase IV HOA
Real Estate & Home Values in Aripeka, FL
Average Home Value in 34679: $0
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
Instant Home Value!
Recent Home Value Searches
- Total Population: 99
- White Population: 96
- Black Population: 2
- Hispanic Population: 3
- Asian Population: 1
- Hawaiian Population: 0
- Indian Population: 0
- Male Population: 45
- Female Population: 54
- Median Age: 53
- Median Age of Males: 45
- Median Age of Females: 54
- Region: South
- Division: South Atlantic
- State: Florida
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater FL
- County: Pasco
- City: Aripeka
- Longitude: -82.7
- Latitude: 28.4
- Elevation: 6 feet above sea level
- Area code: 813
- Average House Value: $0
- Average Annual Household Income: $0
- Businesses: 1
- Employees: 0
- Annual Payroll: $0
- Congressional District: 09
- Congressional District Land Area: 633.0
- Sr Senator: Marco Rubio (R)
- Jr Senator: Bill Nelson (D)
- US House Representative: Alan Grayson (D)
- County FIPS Code: 101
- State FIPS Code: 12
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 34679
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Photos near Zip Code 34679, Aripeka, FL
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 34679 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/homepage.do. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: