Welcome to ARIPEKA, FL 34679
34679 is a suburban zip code in Aripeka, Florida. The population is primarily white, older, and mostly married couples. The average house value here ($0) is significantly lower than in the Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater metro area as a whole, so this is probably a great place to look for housing bargains.
The average family income here is $37,789/year. This is less than the national average of $70,000/year. However, the national average number is a little misleading because there are some very wealthy Americans earning $50 million a year or more. (Wouldn't that be nice!) This pushes the national average higher than in would be without those edge cases. The median household income in the US (median, meaning half of US households make more and half make less) is at about $50,000/year. Median family income in 34679 is $45,391.
An fascinating fact about income in 34679: Men here earn an average of $29,739/year. Women make more, earning $57,477/year. This is very rare, women out earn men in only 2% of American communities.
163 people in 34679 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 34679? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living in 34679 is 52.5 minutes!
The median age here is 53. There are 45 men and 54 women. The median age for men is 45 while for women the median age is 54.
To give you a sense of the community, 127 people (out of the 99 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 0 homes, and 0 businesses every day. 0 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
34679 Zip code is located in the Eastern time zone at 28 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Kathmandu, Nepal!) and -83 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 6 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 34679
Neighborhood Link provides FREE neighborhood websites to over 35,000 neighborhoods, HOAs, condo associations, and other local groups across the US. If your neighborhood isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up your site right away!
Other nearby neighborhoods
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- BAN ALL ILLEGAL FIREWORKS
- Beacon Square Civic Association
- Brooksville Farmers Market
- Crescent Oaks
- Downtown Market
- Fairways of Quail Hollow
- Farmington Village HOA
- Glen Lakes
- Gulf Harbors Fishing Club
- Hammock Woods Civic Assn.
- Jasmine Lake Watch Group
- Keystone Civic Association
- Keystone Manors
- Lake Keystone Property Owners Assn
- Lakeside Grove Estates HOA
- Lakes of Keystone Property Owners Assn
- Lark Sparrow
- Learning is For Everyone, Inc.
- North Buena Vista Civic Association
- Northlake Village H.O.A
- Oak Ridge
- Our Hammock Woods Neighborhood
- Panther Run HOA
- Peterson Road Community Assn
- Prestwick Village at the Eagles
- Pristine Place
- River Oaks Condo Association
- Royal Troon Village H.O.A
- Spring Hill Community Association
- Spyglass Homes of Trinity
- Timber Greens
- Timber Pines
- Village Woods
- Whispering Pines H.O.A.
- Wyndtree Phase IV HOA
HOA Property Management Information in Aripeka, FL
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Aripeka, FL
Average Home Value in 34679: $0
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
- Total Population: 99
- White Population: 96
- Black Population: 2
- Hispanic Population: 3
- Asian Population: 1
- Hawaiian Population: 0
- Indian Population: 0
- Male Population: 45
- Female Population: 54
- Median Age: 53
- Median Age of Males: 45
- Median Age of Females: 54
- Region: South
- Division: South Atlantic
- State: Florida
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Tampa-St. Petersburg-Clearwater FL
- County: Pasco
- City: Aripeka
- Longitude: -82.7
- Latitude: 28.4
- Elevation: 6 feet above sea level
- Area code: 813
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 163
- Drive alone: 100
- Carpool: 63
- Public transit: 0
- Ride bikes or walk: 0
- Average commute time: 52.5 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 0
- 5 - 9: 0
- 10 - 14: 16
- 15 - 19: 9
- 20 - 24: 17
- 25 - 29: 29
- 30 - 34: 0
- 35 - 39: 0
- 40 - 44: 7
- 45 - 59: 7
- 60 - 89: 15
- 90 plus: 63
- Average House Value: $0
- Average Annual Household Income: $0
- Businesses: 1
- Employees: 0
- Annual Payroll: $0
- Average Family Income: $37,789
- Median Family Income: $45,039
- Average Income for Men: $29,739
- Average Income for Women: $57,477
- Congressional District: 09
- Congressional District Land Area: 633.0
- Sr Senator: Marco Rubio (R)
- Jr Senator: Bill Nelson (D)
- US House Representative: Alan Grayson (D)
- County FIPS Code: 101
- State FIPS Code: 12
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 34679
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Photos near Zip Code 34679, Aripeka, FL
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 34679 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/homepage.do. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: