Welcome to PARRISH, FL 34219
34219 is a sparsely populated, suburban zip code in Parrish, Florida. The population is primarily white, older, and mostly married couples. At $233,300 the average home value here is a bit higher than average for the Bradenton-Sarasota-Venice metro area, so this probably isn't the place to look for housing bargains.
The average family here is doing well financially earning $73,455/year.
An intersting fact about income: Men in 34219 earn an average of $42,007/year. Women earn only $27,939/year.
2,616 people in 34219 have jobs. This statistic includes anyone over the age of 16.
Are you thinking about moving to a neighborhood in 34219? You might be interested to know that the average commute time to work for people living here is not bad, only 26.9 minutes.
The median age here is 43. There are 8,436 men and 8,699 women. The median age for men is 43 while for women the median age is 43.
To give you a sense of the community, 2,483 people (out of the 17,135 people live here) have lived in their home at least 5 years. The Post Office delivers mail to 7,940 homes, and 155 businesses every day. 64 people ride bikes or walk to work on a fairly regular basis.
34219 Zip code is located in the Eastern time zone at 28 degrees latitude (Fun Fact: this is the same latitude as Changsha, China!) and -82 degrees longitude. It has an average elevation of 44 feet above sea level.
Neighborhoods in Zip Code 34219
Neighborhood Link provides FREE neighborhood websites to over 35,000 neighborhoods, HOAs, condo associations, and other local groups across the US. If your neighborhood isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up your site right away!
Other nearby neighborhoods
Premier Neighborhoods How to Earn a Star
- 21st Avenue NW Neighborhood
- Apollo Beach Beautification Committee
- Apollo Beach Chamber of Commerce
- Beach Club Estates H.O.A Inc
- Caribbean Isles Civic Assn.
- Citizens Imp League of Wimauma
- Citizens Improvement League
- Club Manor Property Assn.
- Cockroach Bay Aquatic Preserve Management Team (CAPMAT)
- Colonial Grand At Lakewood Ranch
- Community Farmers Market
- Covington Park
- Federation of Kings Point Condos
- Greenbriar POA
- Holiday Heights Neighborhood Association
- Kings Point Condo Assn
- Little Manatee Springs
- Lookout Place H.O.A
- Mira Bay
- Moorings of Manatee NA
- Myakka City Neighbors
- Oakleaf Hammock
- Oak Terrace Home Owners Association
- Palma Sola Trace
- Pine Lakes
- Ruskin Civic Assn.
- Sun City Center Chamber of Commerce
- Sun City Center Com Assn
- Sundance Trails HOA
- Sunset Lake Assn.
- Symphony Isles
- The Albion Army
- The Source
- Unit 46 Property Owners Assn.
- Westbrook At Creekwood
- Whisper Bend on Linger Lodge Road
- Whitfield Ballentine Manor Association
- Wimauma Civic Assn.
HOA Property Management Information in Parrish, FL
Find An HOA Property Manager
HOA Property Management Resources
- 5 Signs It's Time to Fire Your Association Manager
- How To Select the Right HOA Management Company
- Should You Hire An HOA Management Firm?
- How To Collect Delinquent HOA Dues and Fees
- Should Your HOA Invest Its Reserves?
- What Should You Expect from Your Management Company?
- Understanding Authority is Key to HOA Communication
Real Estate & Home Values in Parrish, FL
Average Home Value in 34219: $233,300
Home Buyer and Seller Resources
- Does Mortgage Aid Hurt Your Credit?
- Loan Modification: Is it Right for You?
- Should You Refinance Your Mortgage?
- First Time Homebuyers Guide
- Financial Assistance for First Time Homebuyers
- Do You Qualify for an FHA Loan?
- Homeowners insurance: What you need to know
- Home Maintenance Checklist
- What Is A Short Sale?
- What Is A Deed-In-Lieu?
- Reverse mortgage: the pros and cons
- How to Sell Your Home In a Down Market
- 2009 Mortgage Bailout Explained
- Obama Stimulus Plan FAQ
- Total Population: 17,135
- White Population: 15,537
- Black Population: 922
- Hispanic Population: 1,567
- Asian Population: 456
- Hawaiian Population: 7
- Indian Population: 135
- Male Population: 8,436
- Female Population: 8,699
- Median Age: 43
- Median Age of Males: 43
- Median Age of Females: 43
- Region: South
- Division: South Atlantic
- State: Florida
- CBSA Type: Metropolitan
- CBSA Name: Bradenton-Sarasota-Venice FL
- County: Manatee
- City: Parrish
- Longitude: -82.4
- Latitude: 27.6
- Elevation: 44 feet above sea level
- Area code: 941
The Commute to Work
- Total commuters: 2,440
- Drive alone: 2,040
- Carpool: 289
- Public transit: 4
- Ride bikes or walk: 64
- Average commute time: 26.9 minutes.
- 0 - 5: 91
- 5 - 9: 181
- 10 - 14: 213
- 15 - 19: 233
- 20 - 24: 411
- 25 - 29: 273
- 30 - 34: 507
- 35 - 39: 51
- 40 - 44: 128
- 45 - 59: 245
- 60 - 89: 67
- 90 plus: 40
- Average House Value: $233,300
- Average Annual Household Income: $68,517
- Businesses: 237
- Employees: 1,531
- Annual Payroll: $55,688,000
- Average Family Income: $73,455
- Median Family Income: $51,250
- Average Income for Men: $42,007
- Average Income for Women: $27,939
- Congressional District: 13
- Congressional District Land Area: 2599.0
- Sr Senator: Marco Rubio (R)
- Jr Senator: Bill Nelson (D)
- US House Representative: C. W. Bill Young (R)
- County FIPS Code: 081
- State FIPS Code: 12
Farmer's Markets in Zip Code 34219
Neighborhood Link provides free websites to thousands of farmer's markets across the US. If you notice a farmers market that isn't listed here yet, contact us and we'll set up a site right away!
Photos near Zip Code 34219, Parrish, FL
Sex Offender Information
For most citizens, the easiest method to obtain accurate and timely sex offender information for their local area is to visit their state sex offender registry website. States are required to provide this information for free. You do not need to pay for this information.
In the 34219 zip code, the registered sex offenders can be found at http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/homepage.do. Please be sure to read all the disclaimers provided by the state.
For more information check out the resources listed below: